Revoke Article 50 Petition crashed by volume of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Really?

Quitter logic at work again! :LOL:

Remainers threatening a woman who wants to put a halt to Brexit?

Doesn't make sense.

Where did that idea come from?

as for the Manchester case:

"Manchester Crown Court heard that the fight, which took place just two days after the 23 June referendum, began when the two men got into a row at their sheltered housing complex."

"Mr Keating was found dead in his bedroom six hours later. An autopsy showed he died from breathing difficulties after consuming alcohol, methadone and cannabis."

"The two men had been drinking earlier in the day and Dunn became angry after finding out his neighbour had voted for Brexit."

It's terrible to see what two crotchety old men can do when drink and drugs are involved.

Sponsored Links
Cheap labour ? Exploitation ?

Freedom of movement ?

Alot of the buy to let landlords are probably remoaners ? Cramming there props with tenants ? And can see that there exploitation snout in the trough practice may well be at risk ?

It's terrible to see what two crotchety old men can do when drink and drugs are involved.
Yes, because of Brexit and disagreeing with the other's vote. Just like those who have called the woman, because they disagreed with what she done. There is no justification or excuse for any of this behaviour, not at all.

As far as I can tell, the woman phoned up is still alive, and hasn't been beaten up. Nor do I know if the people who have threatened have had any drink or drugs before they called. (y)

Cheap labour ? Exploitation ?

Freedom of movement ?

Alot of the buy to let landlords are probably remoaners ? Cramming there props with tenants ? And can see that there exploitation snout in the trough practice may well be at risk ?

Your not a landlord yourself?

Yes, because of Brexit and disagreeing with the other's vote. Just like those who have called the woman, because they disagreed with what she done. There is no justification or excuse for any of this behaviour, not at all.

As far as I can tell, the woman phoned up is still alive, and hasn't been beaten up. Nor do I know if the people who have threatened have had any drink or drugs before they called. (y)

You voted to remain?

Looks like the good ship allpissandwind stayed in dock today so it's captain could report back on events happening in London...........................again:sleep:

The Prime Minister claims she speaks for Britain.

She means, some of Britain, especially the Tory party, and especially the Rees-Moggins that she capitulated to. And not for the UK.

The idea that she has a responsibility to all the citizens, not just the ones in her party who voted the way she likes, should be central to a Prime Minister, but STBXPM May is a moral pygmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back