Revoke Article 50 Petition crashed by volume of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You say you know their political opinion. Where did you find that?
Did I say that I know what the political opinion was?

. Nor do I know if the people who have threatened have had any drink or drugs before they called. (y)
And if you're going to quote, please quote the whole sentence, then you may not jump to conclusions and talk nonsense.

Sponsored Links
But the remainers see fit to phone up the woman who started the petition and threaten her with death.

in the link, she said:

"Hi - am the person responsible for the Revoke Art 50 petition. Just needed to tell you that 1. am currently visiting Cyprus. and 2. last night I had three telepohoned death threats. (!) Who wants Brexit so much that they are prepared to kill for it?

— margaret georgiadou (@madgie1941) March 23, 2019"

A person who "wants Brexit so much" is not a Remainer, but a Leaver.

I am sure you have made a mistake.

you may not jump to conclusions and talk nonsense.

well, somebody's doing that, and it isn't me.

If her comments have been reported correctly, Margaret Georgiadou seems to be suffering from a case of double standards.

No excuse for anybody to make death threats against her as a result of her starting a petition -

"Hi - am the person responsible for the Revoke Art 50 petition. Just needed to tell you that 1. am currently visiting Cyprus. and 2. last night I had three telephoned death threats. (!) Who wants Brexit so much that they are prepared to kill for it?"

But her words -

"If I got hold of her gun I'd shoot her point blank in the name of patriotism"

The 'her' in the quote refers to Teresa May

Is it OK for her to threaten to kill in the name of patriotism?

:rolleyes: u are wasting yer time trying to explain it to the t@at tbh :LOL:
Most normal people would just say "Do you mean brexiteers, not remainers?" and see clearly that it's a typo from the story.

Gosh, their contributions add so much to this forum (y)

I did politely draw your attention to it quite a long time ago.

Sadly your hostility and obstinacy overcame you.

No you didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back