Revoke Article 50 Petition crashed by volume of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No you didn't and besides I didn't see your post, I tend to skip most of yours if I can help it."

Sponsored Links
surely not.
When I saw this, briefly, I just thought you were being sarcastic - as if 'brexiteers' wouldn't do such a thing. So I didn't think much of it and hadn't realised my mistake.

And yes, I will own up to a typo, but as I already said:

Most normal people would just say "Do you mean brexiteers, not remainers?"
Real simple and straight-forward and not at all condescending.

Sponsored Links
'Typo' or ignorance?

Because the latter is what got us in this mess in the first place, and the former is a convenient excuse ;)
Ah bless.

Ellal is so desperate, he even makes an argument from a mere typo.

**** :ROFLMAO:
(Everybody else is adding this to the discussion, so who am I to buck the trend)

Last edited:
"No you didn't and besides I didn't see your post, I tend to skip most of yours if I can help it."

Don't be silly.

The only thing I put in faint text was my quotation of your abusive and silly remark. I made it faint because you have removed it from your own post now.

As I said, I didn't see it. Nor was I aware of my typo still, so as I already explained, when I read you 'surely not', I thought you were being sarcastic.
Anyway, if it makes you feel better, continuing this 'lording it over' ****tishness, you carry on. I am glad I have played some part in making you feel good (y)

Ps, they were not abusive remarks, they were factual. I removed them immediately anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back