rewire 3 bed, 15 hours, good going?

We used to fully rewire (not just first fix) 2 bed terraced houses in 16 man hours.

Sponsored Links
Tim, I think, is talking man hours - the only proper way to define time on a job.

Otherwise you could put 30 men in there and do it in an hour.

ANd then get all those men standing each by a separate accessory to second fix.

So that is 30 men for 62.5minutes

After that things are gonna slow down - how many men do you think can carry out test and certification at the same time?

Tim, I think, is talking man hours - the only proper way to define time on a job.

After that things are gonna slow down - how many men do you think can carry out test and certification at the same time?

There is a tv program in there somewhere, but you are 2.5 minutes short :D

Sponsored Links

There is a tv program in there somewhere, but you are 2.5 minutes short :D

That will cover the adverts. :LOL:

Mind you, as well as the three beds don't you think the O/P should consider rewiring all the other 'appliances' in the house? :confused:

Another day/3man days has gone past, and we haven't heard that its all completed.

I guess they are still working on it :mrgreen:

But does it work?
And does the toaster affect the laptop when the cold water is running?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back