Riots

B

Bodd

Daily Express. Is my source

EUROPEAN farmers would "riot on the streets" if Brussels imposes trade barriers with Britain in a "no deal" Brexit, a senior Brexiteer said yesterday MONDAY as he insisted the EU would in the end act in its own producers' interests.

Sponsored Links
Daily Express... Brexiteer [/QUOTE]
I wonder if there's a non-partisan version of this story.

BTW you might consider investing in some new glasses if you can't read ordinary text.

Sponsored Links
Daily Express. Is my source

EUROPEAN farmers would "riot on the streets" if Brussels imposes trade barriers with Britain in a "no deal" Brexit, a senior Brexiteer said yesterday MONDAY as he insisted the EU would in the end act in its own producers' interests.

A reliable source.

I can't find other sources of the same story. I certainly can't find any European supporting story.

But it must be nice to hear if you are a brexiteer, thinking Europe will react like that.

A reliable source.

I can't find other sources of the same story. I certainly can't find any European supporting story.

But it must be nice to hear if you are a brexiteer, thinking Europe will react like that.

The EU could produce a subsidy....?

But I thought (according to quitters) it was only the remain team that practised 'project fear'? :LOL:

I predict that many Brexiters will shed a lot of Brexitears when the country starts to realise what being a tiny island on the edge of a massive economic superpower really means.

But, it might not be so bad. Cuba is doing OK, isn't it?

well, let's hope Labour win the next election, then we'll all be saved!

With the worlds biggest financial centre.

Yes, I know. I worked in it for 12 years. The last 5 being for a French bank, that has already closed one building down.
It's a huge financial centre partly because it is an English speaking country in the EU.
Where will everybody go now?
#shouldhavestayedatnomura

Sponsored Links
Back