Riots

ah, yes, sorry, I thought that was reference to my first comment.
Well, all those countries have huge populations and are still very much emerging economies. Plus Brazil's growth was fuelled by slavery and still has a huge population of descendants of forced migrant labourers that are paid a pittance. GDP per capita and standards of living are pretty crap too - we don't want to be like that!

The truth is, nobody really knows what will happen. Let's all just hope it will work out OK.

Sponsored Links
ah, yes, sorry, I thought that was reference to my first comment.
Well, all those countries have huge populations and are still very much emerging economies. Plus Brazil's growth was fuelled by slavery and still has a huge population of descendants of forced migrant labourers that are paid a pittance. GDP per capita and standards of living are pretty crap too - we don't want to be like that!

The truth is, nobody really knows what will happen. Let's all just hope it will work out OK.

Im not criticising your post, just wanted to add that the UK is a significant economy. I think remainers, in supporting the EU give no credit to the UK.

I realise that the UK would do better to stay as part of a large trading block, even if I do hate it.

Sponsored Links
Back