Rishi or Liz?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Good old Liz she will sort out the issues

Clued up and on the ball ;)

And that doesn't cover the economically inactive area very well at all. Priti's millions that want a job and can't get one - These should be trained by companies to bring them up to speed. :) I can't remember the actual number she mentioned other than it was a lot.

Sponsored Links
From tomorrow, the country is officially being run by the cast of Crossroads. Benny is the PM. No smiley.
The Russian's comment made me smile:
"She has gone to see the Queen," said Russian television presenter Ivan Trushkin. "If she [the Queen] recognises her of course."

Imagine the scene:
Liz Truss, "Good afternoon, your Maj'
The Queen, "Yes Good Afternoon, now who are you and what do you want?"
Liz Truss, "I'm the new PM, your Maj'.
The Queen, " the new PM of what"?
Liz Truss, "The UK, your Maj'.
The Queen, "Oh, so you're Liz Truss. I suppose you'd better sit down then. Not there, that's the dog's chair."

And that doesn't cover the economically inactive area very well at all. Priti's millions that want a job and can't get one - These should be trained by companies to bring them up to speed. :) I can't remember the actual number she mentioned other than it was a lot.
Job Guarantee fixes all of that, acts as a price anchor, squeezes exploitative employers out of the economy and acts as an automatic counter-cyclical stabiliser.

So there's absolutely no chance of that happening.

Truss doesn't want anything like full employment, these neoliberal types want a pool of unemployed to impose discipline on the workforce.

Don't worry commies, nothing conservative will happen.
That's right. The Conservative Party is no longer any such thing. This lot are all Sovereign Individual WEF puppets.

We're in for, at least, the destruction of employment rights, human rights and environmental protection.

Gammons will lap it up... Until, of course, it begins to affect them and their kids and their grandkids.

I was hoping for Rishi as then Labour would have been counting on the racist vote to get them elected.

However I wasn't sure about either but I'll now support Liz.

Sponsored Links
Back