Rishi or Liz?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Why do you think the colour of my skin has anything to do with you?
Keep your racist hopes to yourself.

Only white people can call white people Gammons. I've got my eye on you Willy!!!

He can't help himself. He's been called out before and makes numerous posts criticising racism.

Listen your stoking the ‍ fire ‍ ‍ how can we ever cure racism with comments like that?

Let's have some suggestions on what you would want to see happening, then.

Plenty oF armchair chancellors in Donut GD.

Truss doesn't want anything like full employment, these neoliberal types want a pool of unemployed to impose discipline on the workforce.
No. Some unemployed is supposed to create a more mobile work force. It cropped up in a Tory manifesto a long time ago. At the time 1m was thought to be ideal. Trouble is it doesn't really account for skill factors and several other things. There are always some jobs some people will not get.

No. Some unemployed is supposed to create a more mobile work force. It cropped up in a Tory manifesto a long time ago. At the time 1m was thought to be ideal. Trouble is it doesn't really account for skill factors and several other things. There are always some jobs some people will not get.
Sorry but that's nonsense.
Check out the Phillips Curve, these neoliberal types actually believe in it.
The way they discipline the workforce and 'fight inflation' is to have a buffer stock of unemployed.

There is some discussion about Truss's cabinet Will she gather friends or will she buy some Sunak supporters by providing company cars. Or maybe as has been done offer head of select committee jobs which pay more than just being an MP.. Cabinet positions may lead to more harmony. and come with the car.

I get fed up with some political comments. Truss's open ended £100b borrowing for gas etc is less than what Germany has done. It missed that Germany's debt to GDP ratio is rather better than ours and always has been. It still isn't clear how the 100b will be borrowed. It will be paid back when gas prices fall - they hope over a number of years. LOL when no one is using it according to other plans. Tongue in cheek. Seems the gov would get it for 3%. We also have some termless debt - interest rates rocketing.

Some more thoughts on who gets what under Truss. Little different to what the BBC seemed to think. Seems to be pre arranged to some extent to should be released soon.

Sorry but that's nonsense.
It isn't. We are also going to get trickle down economics. That never reaches far down the income tree. More Mrs T. ;0 Better get a job selling super cars.

Truss's open ended £100b borrowing for gas etc is less than what Germany has done. It missed that Germany's debt to GDP ratio is rather better than ours and always has been. It still isn't clear how the 100b will be borrowed. It will be paid back when gas prices fall - they hope over a number of years. LOL when no one is using it according to other plans. Tongue in cheek. Seems the gov would get it for 3%. We also have some termless debt - interest rates rocketing.
The 'borrowing' you mentioned is not borrowing in the sense you or I would understand it.
The £100bn, or whatever it turns out to be, will be handled in the same way as all other govt spending i.e. direct money creation.

After the govt has spent the £100bn or whatever then, by political choice, HMT will issue securities for any deficit on the day/days the £s are injected into the banking system.

The securities are what's referred to as 'borrowing', in the strictest sense of the word 'taking with the intention of paying back' then, yes, it's borrowing but it's completely unnecessary for government to spend.

Also, govt sets the interest rate on the securities it issues.

Sponsored Links
Back