Rwanda

Sponsored Links
The strike is not about train drivers.

Most of the strikes are RMT who don’t represent train drivers.
And again. Please read and understand the posts you quote. It’s just making you look desperate and repetitive.

Sponsored Links
Oh I’m sorry, I got that wrong, you voted for Brexit for a high wage economy and you therefore support the railways strikes.

Im so glad we cleared that up.
You cleared nothing up. You especially didn’t clear up the lie you told. I’m reporting it.

yes it is, you said this:

That is about train drivers.

proved you wrong, as usual.
Proved yourself stupid you mean. You’re getting worse. Seriously, go and see your doctor or drink more fluids in this hot weather.

Boris Johnson: PM promises 'high-wage, high-skill economy'Close
Promoting opportunity across the UK is "our mission as Conservatives", Boris Johnson has told his party conference.”
They'd all cheer if he said they had got it wrong.

In general they bang the table when Boris appears to show support. It's important as the press hear. It's an essential skill for Tory politicians - especially the salaried.

Rwanda failed to meet Common Wealth standards when it was allowed to join.

It is also arming rebels causing problems in Congo Seems they also pinched a bit of Congo.

Opposition politicians have all sorts of problems. Nothing happens unless the ruling party agrees. They say this suites the country - a 99% majority. Rather evasive about it when questioned.

:) Mind you Hungary's opposition is handled by giving them near zero TV time.

Please study the data.

Reviewing 12 studies conducted between 2003 and 2018, MAC (2018) concluded that immigration had had little impact on average wages. Some studies (e.g. Nickell and Saleheen, 2015) had found a small negative impact on average wages while others (e.g. Dustmann et al, 2013) found positive average effects

The greatest cause of stagnating wages in the UK has been the result Tory policies: over a decade of austerity whilst the wealth and wages at the top has grown massively.

I wonder why the Tory govt want the public to blame immigrants instead of the Tory govt,

I work in IT.
All the overseas students who were in my course have settled here and now work in IT.
Yes, this has created competion in my line of work and driven down the wages.

I do not care about some report , nothing like first hand experience.

I work in IT.
All the overseas students who were in my course have settled here and now work in IT.
Yes, this has created competion in my line of work and driven down the wages.

I do not care about some report , nothing like first hand experience.

Notch knows everything.

DateMigrants detectedBoats detected
27 June 20221534
28 June 2022251
29 June 20222696
30 June 2022942
1 July 202200
2 July 202200
3 July 202200

Week before little different other than more days with boats arriving

Maybe they're all here already?
They are the count of arrivals that have been actually picked up. Probably a few more arrived the week before. They know of no other arrivals in these weeks.

Very very few will be granted asylum unless it's a highly unusual group.

Britain isn't the only country deporting illegal immigants to Rwanda.
The Israelis have been doing it for some time, although i think they have now abandoned the policy.

A lot of these illegals deported to Rwanda have now been turning up in Europe.
Corrupt Rwandan government officials have been dumping these migrants in other countries.

Sponsored Links
Back