Samsung Galaxy S3

Sponsored Links
Daughter has. She really likes it and not heard a complain yet.
I've got the S2 and sorely tempted to swap it for the S3.

Not heard any bad things either but what worries me is whether its 4G compatible, i'm with orange at the moment and the story is they're rolling out 4G in september way ahead of all the other networks so sticking with orange stands to reason but not if the S3 doesn't support 4G

Don't forget they got done $560 odd million yesterday for pinching Apples.

It may mean it's off the market very shortly if not already.

Sponsored Links
ive got 1,great phone had it approx 1.5 mths,BUT ive had to have it flashed under warranty because it kept freezing after doing an update.
luckily as the town i live in has a mobile repair shop that can do this under warranty it only took about 1 hr.

Strange that a jury in a courtroom a few miles away from Apple HQ, should find in favour of Apple. ;) ;) ;)
( I bet the jurors all walked out with iPads, iPhones and iPods at the end of the trial too) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It may mean it's off the market very shortly if not already.
Just as Apple are very likely to get done themselves shortly.

That court case wont mean anything though, othere countries have ruled in favour of Samsung. The US dont get the final say.

Apple have stole patents for years, did yo know that every iPhone sold, they have to pay Nokia a percentage because of stealing patents.

They should be called Bad Apple......would never buy one of their products!

Apple vs google, apple vs android, apple vs samsung its all been going on for years, the latest ruling is just another in a long list of lawsuits and counter suits, where will it end...........no one knows, steve jobs once said he would 'destroy android', apple are like the spoilt playground kid that has all the best marbles and gets a little mardy when someone gets a better one

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19389732

Me too, never buy anything apple.

The latest iPhone 5 connector, just a money making scam and the sad thing is the millions of brainwash apple users will just roll over and pay up

Apple have got a real cheek, suing others for "stealing" their ideas. Plenty of proof on the internet that Apple have been plagiarising others work for bloody years. Steve Jobs, near enough admitted this in an interview some years ago. The courts should throw out all claims brought by Apple Corp

Recently went from iphone4 to s3. More than happy. No more itunes thank fk.

Sponsored Links
Back