Screwfix blaggers!

Does that mean that you have all been lucky enough to actually reach the counter.

That's not Screwfix's fault.

It's the numpties who don't grasp the concept that you look in a catalogue and then order what you want.

Its not for holding the queue up with inane questions, or wanting to look at stuff in the warehouse

It's like people who do their weekly shop at the BP garage while people who just want petrol have to wait for 1/2 hour at the till

In fact i bet they get their groceries and then pop into the local Screwfix afterwards .... just before their trip to disrupt customers at Argos

Sponsored Links
Lol.

A massive conspiracy. Where, the CIA, FBI, MI6? No, at Screwfix of all places

Do they sell something for tightening loose screws?

:LOL: :LOL:

I was also wondering what the OP does when he buys something large that has to be delivered. Arrange some clandestine meeting in a park at midnight for a covert drop of his Curry's fridge freezer.

Perhaps he is in government intelligence and needs to keep a low profile. Or, maybe not. :LOL:

Oi! Leave Dann alone. He's got the Paranoids after him. Go Dann. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
What's the rationale behind them not installing self service screens like they have in Argos? Seems an obvious thing to do really :confused:

I can't understand that either.

Order from home, go to the store, put the card in the machine and the stuff gets picked. Surely that is the whole concept of their business model

Back