Screwfix Reviews!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like they have now added a reviews section for their products. Was wondering how long they would take for this. Very useful I find. I may start writing a few reviews myself considering the amount of money they have taken from me! :LOL: Bit sad really but I like a good browse of screwfix everyday and dribble at the tools.

Also they got a Titan tile cutter at the moment for 15 notes! Who can complain about that. Reviews look good too. Will be picking one of them up tomorrow me thinks.

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/83636?ts=66205#reviews

Sponsored Links
I'll quite happily flick through the screwfix catalouge over and over again rather than reading a newspaper or watching tv.

Glad I'm not the only one :LOL:

Heheh great bedtime reading! Bought that tile saw, its only 15 squid so not really expecting much from it, hopefully it will last for my small toilet re-tiling project and will be surprised if it survives.

Sponsored Links
I presume then, that when a new catalogue arrives with "1000 new products" printed on it, you quickly flick through to see what is new?

Do you remember the ones from about 10 years ago when there were basically just a few screws in them?

I'm in the club too :oops:

It's frightening when I look through my history just how much I have spent with them.

My worst case of giving in to all those pretty tools was a makita 'sthil' saw :D

Maybe we could arrange some sort of screwfix anonymous meeting? :LOL:

Good idea,RF, Ive even got a dress code........

267786554_3f3616ff5f.jpg

:LOL:

I was thinking more like Arkwright from open all hours, but I'll go with yours :LOL:

I presume then, that when a new catalogue arrives with "1000 new products" printed on it, you quickly flick through to see what is new?

Do you remember the ones from about 10 years ago when there were basically just a few screws in them?

and tonight ^woody^ your chosen subject is.... the screwfix catologue.. !

Screwfix, Axminster and Woodfit are all the catalogues i need for the perfect evening.
I have a screwfix catalogue in my downstairs loo.... for visitors, and one in my desk drawer at work.... just in case !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back