scribing ogee and taurus!

big-all said:
thats why you undercut so its only the face edge is fully in touch and what is behind is at a slight angle [around 5%] so you only have to remove the touching front edge

clear as mud eeehhhh :D :rolleyes:

Yes can see it now!

any ideas on how to line up a length of skirting straight against an off square wall though?

Sponsored Links
I am struggling on the steps involved with how to cut the scribe for an internal corner. I can't seem to undestand why you would have to cut a mitre first then scribe it? Apologies but I cannot follow the thread on the conversation.

Could someone please explain - step by step what I need to do (using the scribe technique). I am fitting OGEE skirting to an internal corner....

Many thanks

="jonesie!

any ideas on how to line up a length of skirting straight against an off square wall though?

to see wether a skirting board is sitting flat against wall simply offer up a true square cut length of skirting against it, coming at 90 degrees from an adjacent wall.

looking to see if there are any tapering gaps will tell you wether or not the scribe cut will need any top or bottom bias.

clear as scrumpy eh?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back