Second vaccine approved.

Only for Lloyds customers.
Back in the day, for whatever reason, the only ATMs for miles and miles for large parts of our local population used to be from Lloyds, so even when the others caught up, they were still called cash points.

Sponsored Links
It still amazes me that you can draw cash in really remote places or use contactless

It still amazes me that you can draw cash in really remote places or use contactless

Having never done it, it amazes me that people sod off around the world with a backpack, and don't starve or die of exposure.
Do they just find a cash point every now and again nowadays?

We were in a a few places in Namibia, really remote, they all had phone coverage & card machines

Sponsored Links
Has anyone who declined a flu jab been discriminated against?
No idea...

But you wouldn't know anyway, in the same way as you don't know what is in the jab that changes every year.

And it goes on your file so who knows what will happen in the future?...

"Doctors have to make difficult choices about treatment in their everyday practice, but the coronavirus outbreak means they will have to make life-death decisions more often and sometimes based on capacity rather than just need. All patients should be given compassionate and dedicated medical care, including symptom management.Nevertheless, it is legal and ethical to prioritise treatment among patients. This applies where there are more patients with needs than there are resources available."

So at some point given that this apparent 'virus' is getting to the point that the world is being shut down, health resources will inevitably run out...

So how will they choose?

Compliant guinea pigs or individuals who make their own choices?

Well, I didn't have one before Xmas 2019, and didn't sign anything.

Sponsored Links
Back