Vaccine passports.

Poor old denso and IT Minion simply won't answer the bleeding obvious...

Obviously the question needs to be put more simplistically...

What is 'guidance' and what is 'expected' of doctors?

Oh, and for those who don't understand the use of 'virus', it's not 'scare quotes' it's called emphasis...

No wonder the electorate is 'dumbed down' given the ignorance regularly displayed by the usual suspects here who believe anything authority tells them to believe!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Stupid people believing the b*llshit figures they are being fed is the problem!
Indeed. Far better to believe the nutcase conspiracy theorists. After all, they've scoured facebook for, literally, hours and hours collecting all sorts of evidence so they really know what they're talking about.

Doctors have no choice as to what they have been told to record...

Stupid people believing the b*llshit figures they are being fed is the problem!

Completely agree. We have no idea how many people have died directly from Covid -- all we have is an estimate based on a criteria which has changed several times. Other half is a nurse and she has had several end-of-life patients get sent to hospital when care at home is not possible. These patients have later contracted this seasonal virus within the hospital or when being moved out of their home, and when they have sadly died their death has been recorded as a Covid death but Covid was not the cause of death.

It's a very emotive subject, but I decided a while ago that the scarier figures (which we will never know) are those for deaths due to treatment and care being stopped.

Oh, and for those who don't understand the use of 'virus', it's not 'scare quotes' it's called emphasis...
If that's the case, then you need to change how you emphasise. Quote marks are not the normal method for emphasis, but rather italics, bold or small caps (the latter isn't available here of course).

To quote:
"Sometimes people use quotation marks to stress a word or phrase, and this clashes with the general understanding of how the marks – and scare quotes – are properly used. "
http://www.macmillandictionaryblog.com/the-emphatic-use-of-quotation-marks

But even if you were just using it to emphasise, it is inappropriate. You need to put the word virus in quote marks every time to use it.

Unless you had some ulterior motive but didn't want to admit to what it was. Given you failed to answer my question many times about this, one is left wondering what those motives were.

Last edited:
Go on then, tell us what 'guidance'/rules/decrees regarding the 'virus' you have ignored/flouted...

None that I'm aware of. What has that got to do with doctors lying on death certificates?

Does Ellal have any first hand experience of 'doctors' that have lied on death certificates?

Does Ellal have any first hand experience of 'doctors' that have lied on death certificates?
mottie (the forum village idiot) still doesn't understand the fact that official death figures are based on those with the 'virus'...

I wonder that if it was required to register all deaths for those with the common cold, would mottie would take the same stance?

Because all of us carry/have had a particular flu 'virus' in our lifetime!

mottie (the forum village idiot) still doesn't understand the fact that official death figures are based on those with the 'virus'...

I wonder that if it was required to register all deaths for those with the common cold, would mottie would take the same stance?

Because all of us carry/have had a particular flu 'virus' in our lifetime!
You are. It's code A793.00.

Last edited:
mottie (the forum village idiot)
Ooh, you beast.
E5E27363-6B29-4339-A1A1-85A963DDBDBB.gif

Sponsored Links
Back