Vaccine passports.

I find it strange that he got the figures wrong if he was a plant. Don't you think it is the height of stupidity to knowingly lie on figures which can checked for accuracy within seconds?
Yes. Perhaps he is used to reporters just accepting what he says.

Or perhaps it was a double bluff?
I do not know the answer to that one - nor how it would work.

Sponsored Links
Which have I not answered?

Someone said doctors were doing as they are told.
You questioned this.
I provided a video of one admitting it.

I provided a video of one admitting it.

I must have been watching a different video. The one I saw was a GP saying they follow government guidelines through SAGE. That's different to simply doing what they are told and all that implies.

Someone said doctors were doing as they are told.

And in the context of the post I asked if that meant doctors were lying on death certificates. No answer was given.

Some people have stated that their relatives did not die of covid when registered as such.

I have provided a video of a doctor who, in other respects, says he does what the government says so postulate for yourself.

Sponsored Links
Some people have stated that their relatives did not die of covid when registered as such.

Some people say we are ruled by lizards and the moon is a hollow spacecraft.

You are interpreting the video differently to me. Such is life.

I have provided a video of a doctor who, in other respects, says he does what the government says so postulate for yourself.
I postulate that Doctors are using their years of training, medical guidance from their Hospitals or from the NHS to do the best they can to identify the real cause of death. I postulate that if someone doesn't believe Covid exists then they will insist that their relative didn't die of it. That sort of thing is unprovable.

From the ONS...

"In an emergency period of the COVID-19 pandemic there is a relaxation of previous legislation concerning completion of the medical certificate cause of death (MCCD) by medical practitioners"

From the BMA...

"From 24 March 2020, and as an interim measure, the percentage of MCCDs selected for review by DCRS was reduced from the normal 14% to 4% (3.5% for level 1 reviews and 0.5% for level 2 reviews).
However, now that UK Coronavirus Bill has received Royal Assent there is provision in the legislation for the suspension of the selection and referral of MCCDs to DCRS for review altogether."

"COVID-19 is an acceptable direct or underlying cause of death for the purposes of completing the MCCD, even without the results of a positive test"

Now why should that be the case?

Which is interpreted by some as "doctors are doing what they are told".
Have you followed the 'medical guidance' as regards the 'virus'?

I'm not after a yes or no answer, but what do you understand about the term 'medical guidance' to be in reality?

Is it an order, a guideline, or a subtle arm twist?

COVID-19 is an acceptable direct or underlying cause of death for the purposes of completing the MCCD, even without the results of a positive test

The same document says "Medical practitioners are required to certify causes of death “to the best of their knowledge and belief"". Do you think they do that?

I'm not after a yes or no answer, but what do you understand about the term 'medical guidance' to be in reality?

Guidance given to doctors when appropriate, such as "use less antibiotics". You believe it is a cover up to force doctors to lie, I don't.

Why did you put medical guidance and virus in 'scare quotes'?

From the ONS...

"In an emergency period of the COVID-19 pandemic there is a relaxation of previous legislation concerning completion of the medical certificate cause of death (MCCD) by medical practitioners"

From the BMA...

"From 24 March 2020, and as an interim measure, the percentage of MCCDs selected for review by DCRS was reduced from the normal 14% to 4% (3.5% for level 1 reviews and 0.5% for level 2 reviews).
However, now that UK Coronavirus Bill has received Royal Assent there is provision in the legislation for the suspension of the selection and referral of MCCDs to DCRS for review altogether."

"COVID-19 is an acceptable direct or underlying cause of death for the purposes of completing the MCCD, even without the results of a positive test"

Now why should that be the case?
It's all explained here.
https://assets.publishing.service.g...l-certificates-of-cause-of-death-covid-19.pdf.

It explains that Doctors can use their own judgement to mark it as a Covid death, even if there hasn't yet been a positive test result back.

It's a very informative read, and generally contradicts most of your claims.

Sponsored Links
Back