Vaccine passports.

portugal population 10 million total number of test done 19 million less than average of 2 per person
uk population 67 million total test done 325.5 million just under 5 per person
I wonder why case rate is lower
What's the positivity rate? I'll give you a hint, it's lower in Portugal.

No comment regarding your lies I see.

Sponsored Links
What's the positivity rate? I'll give you a hint, it's lower in Portugal.

No comment regarding your lies I see.
Test more people more than twice as much and its pretty obvious the positive rate will be higher what bit of that are you struggling with

Test more people more than twice as much and its pretty obvious the positive rate will be higher what bit of that are you struggling with
If the case rates are higher, the testing will obviously be higher.
Then there's the day 2 and day 8 tests to be added in, for the travellers arriving in UK, which may not be required in other countries.

Sponsored Links
No, that's the opposite of reality. If you test more you are testing people who are less likely to be infected, so the positivity drops. Do you even know what positivity rate is? That's a very basic mistake to make.

So doubling down on lies with more mistakes.

No, that's the opposite of reality. If you test more you are testing people who are less likely to be infected, so the positivity drops. Do you even know what positivity rate is? That's a very basic mistake to make.

So doubling down on lies with more mistakes.
test more people because its required for work or travel who do not even know they have it or show any symptoms and its going to show a higher positive rate. What is it around 70% show no symptoms

test more people because its required for work or travel who do not even know they have it or show any symptoms and its going to show a higher positive rate. What is it around 70% show no symptoms
Only if the percentage of people with Covid in that population is greater than the percentage in the people who were testing because they thought they had Covid.

Which is unlikely. You really don't understand this stuff at all.

Only if the percentage of people with Covid in that population is greater than the percentage in the people who were testing because they thought they had Covid.

Which is unlikely. You really don't understand this stuff at all.
I must have a pint of what your drinking seems pretty strong stuff

High Covid-19 case rates are ‘partly down to more tests’ | News | The Times

Do not “bash the UK” for its high Covid-19 case rates compared with other countries, the director of the Oxford Vaccine Group has said, as some of the difference is simply because of more testing.

Professor Sir Andrew Pollard told MPs that while transmission rates were clearly high, comparisons with other nations did not take into account different testing regimens.
The Director of the Oxford group would say that, wouldn't he. He has skin in the game.

I must have a pint of what your drinking seems pretty strong stuff
Come on, explain how running tests on people without symptoms is going to give you a higher % positive than when testing people with symptoms. I'd love to know.

Come on, explain how running tests on people without symptoms is going to give you a higher % positive than when testing people with symptoms. I'd love to know.
oh deary deary me 900,000 tests done per day hundreds of thousands of them done because of work and travel not because people are feeling ill or showing symptoms and as had been said the vast majority of people with it show no symptoms or feel ill so its basic science the test is going to show more positives than if it was only ill people going for it

One of the most important benefits of vaccine passports is that you can go to bars, restaurants, or on holiday, without being surrounded by a bunch of antivaxxers. For that alone, it's worth it.

Sponsored Links
Back