Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

This seems like a friendly forum so I thought I'd give it a go. I've just had my gas boiler replaced and had a Siemens RWB 1007 timer installed as part of the installation which works fine except that I can't set a third on/off time. I've called Siemens, but their recorded message told me to go onto to YouTube then cut me off...

Anyway, the instructions tells me that there are 2 on/off switching times;
On at 6:00am Off at 08:30am
On 16:30 then Off 22:30,

but it also states that there are 3 switching times;
On at 06:00am Off 08:30am
On 12: the Off 14:00
On 16:30 then Off at 22:30.

I can't for the life of me work out how to set the third switching time.

Hopefully somebody can help as the instructions don't say how to do it, and Siemens are of very little help.

Thank muchly in advance guys !!!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Thanks, but how do I get to the switch on the back ? The electrician attached it to the wall, hope he hasn't accidentally done me over here !! I've included a few photos to show what I have, thanks again.

Attachments

• unit01.jpg
    unit01.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 142
  • unit02.jpg
    unit02.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 141
  • unit03.jpg
    unit03.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 144
Not sure on that model but there’s usually either screws on top or bottom to loosen and programmer will come off of a backplate.

If no screws there will maybe be a couple of slots to get a small flat screwdriver or similar into to prise off.

There must be something or how would installer manage to fix to wall initially

Sponsored Links
Thanks McCombi,

That got it working. Underneath the unit are two screws that when loosened the entire unit comes off and on the back is a switch, albeit tiny switch that then puts it to a 3 day switch, (don't know why this isn't on the front tbf), then once I'd reattached it there were now 3 on/off times.

Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back