Sex and Gender

Should a naked person with cock and balls be allowed into a communal womens changing room or showers

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • You must not ask that question, it is an attack on the trans community

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
Many public showers are communal, but nudity is not allowed. These places generally have lockable shower cubicles.

What a ridiculous question.

Many public showers are communal, but nudity is not allowed. These places generally have lockable shower cubicles.

And in many, it is.
And they do not.

(somewhat strangely though, some are of the above type, but with lockable cubicles for changing in).

Sponsored Links
I've taken to doing a little check before opening doors for ladies nowadays.

I have used many communal showers in the UK, all of them associated with swimming pools. Covering the naughty bits (usually with swimwear) is expected, especially where minors are present.

If there are lockable shower cubicles, naked showers can be had.

But even where same sex facilities exist, it can be impossible to cover up completely in front of minors.

Why are people more worried about naked showers over adults changing in front of children?

There is something seriously seriously wrong with you people. I would go and get help if were you. And no I didn't take part in this idiot poll once I saw the question. Good grief the mind boggles that there are even people like you lot around.

Why are people more worried about naked showers over adults changing in front of children?

Some "people" don't like to be in a changing room or shower signed "women" and find a cock and balls flopping about. Or being vigorously soaped.

I'm more worried that so many people here seem to be neutral on the dangers of alien probing.

Sponsored Links
Back