She was only 15

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought so - you can never evidence anything other than broad statements - so send me links - if its that easy to prove your points.

Why are you suddenly so scared?

Just provide the evidence if not - you can be dismissed.
Dismiss me, do me a favour.
How can I show you links on the BBC not reporting on something they don't report on.

Sponsored Links
I watched GB news on Youtube searching on the safety bill - not once did they bring forward any points within the bill - it will do x y z and never evidence where in the bill - so please can you point out where specifically they say this.

How can I show you links on the BBC not reporting on something they don't report on.

Farage reporting on the boat people and the bbcs reporting as though it's not happening.
Online safety bill, do the BBC etc hold discussions of its implications as in depth as GB news have.

You just owned yourself - you said BBC reporting as its not happening and now saying they are not reporting it.

hahahahahahahaha

Fool

Sponsored Links

He is a typial brexiteer right winger - the moment you push them for evidence its either they can't or its GB News lol

are you sure the BBC don’t report on small boat arrivals

Ah something hidden away only the anoraks would watch, not the six and 10 o'clock news then.

are you sure the BBC don’t report on small boat arrivals

Do they do it with the same alacrity as GB news, plucking some reports over a time period such as it is, is hardly confirmation they're on the case.

Ah something hidden away only the anoraks would watch, not the six and 10 o'clock news then.
BBC, Sky etc don’t archive main news - why would they?

do you think only anoraks can find BBC Panorama?

Lol you got owned as a liar. I thought as a guy who likes to call a spade a spade you would appreciate being called a liar.

Do they do it with the same alacrity as GB news, plucking some reports over a time period such as it is, is hardly confirmation they're on the case.
You said BBC don’t report it

Do they do it with the same alacrity as GB news

GBnews have an agenda to push: ramping up hatred of foreigners

Farage is just a grifter looking for another populist cause to peddle

GBnews have an agenda to push: ramping up hatred of foreigners

Farage is just a grifter looking for another populist cause to peddle
Aren't you glad he does it in a way you'd never get from the BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back