She was only 15

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is partaking in the savagery in Ukraine - is it Africans or Caucasians? I forget.

Sponsored Links
You see you can't even see when you are being played, read what I posted again and take some time to understand it. Read above what I wrote to Tranny.

I would suggest it is you who is being played ?? ;)

We know where you get your facts and news. :LOL:
Again you show yourself in not comprehending my position.
Which is I'm glad GB news came along to give a different slant on what was the news which couldn't be broadcast.
I was under no illusion they would not go to deep and so it's come to be when ofcom are waiting in the wings to jump on them for anything that maybe considered to much for the audience.

Last edited:
Who is partaking in the savagery in Ukraine - is it Africans or Caucasians? I forget.

its not Africans

unless of course putin has recruited a few via wagner and there African connections ?? or Libya ??

keep an eye out for necklacing reports and knife attack reports

Sponsored Links
Slight tangent, but a mate in Canada tells me they're having trouble with semi-organised gangs raiding shops and clearing them out. A shop in the US called Target has had its share price collapse, and has had to close branches and lay off staff, due to marauding shoplifter gangs. That's even after employing armed private security .
Knee-jerk reaction is to say shoot a few.

As Phil Mitchell would say, wosgarnon?

Lol thats BS. I was in the US last month, Target has its troubles and it's not due to shoplifters or Pride its - its troubles run far deeper and if its collapsed well its trading now what it was at about 5 years ago.

You see you can't even see when you are being played, read what I posted again and take some time to understand it. Read above what I wrote to Tranny.
I've read it, nice fabrication but that's all it is fabrication.
Will you be voting in the upcoming election, if so you to could be accused of being played like a fiddle, especially if your voting labour.

Again you show yourself in comprehending my position.
Which is I'm glad GB news came along to give a different slant on what was the news which couldn't be broadcast.
I was under no illusion they would not go to deep and so it's come to be when ofcom are waiting in the wings to jump on them for anything that maybe considered to much for the audience.

Examples? Yeah its the mouthpiece of billionaires - they have your interests at heart or their own? Which do you think?

Will you vote in upcoming election if so you to could be accused as being played like a fiddle, especially if your voting labour.

Aww it seems I have burst your bubble. I want a change - I have posted before all my options are vote Tory get Tory crap policies and vote Labour and get Tory lite policies.

What this country needs is better leaders but the media corrupting and tainting peoples minds - the mail, GB news , Sun etc won't allow that they want to keep the status quo.

You are just being played and you don't realise it.

Examples? Yeah its the mouthpiece of billionaires - they have your interests at heart or their own? Which do you think?
I'm not interested if they are millionaires or not, it's their spin on the news which is of interest and not the BBC, sky, itv version.

I'm not interested if they are millionaires or not, it's their spin on the news which is of interest and not the BBC, sky, itv version.

So not facts but how they spin it. So you admit you are being played - well that's a start. Tell me an article or news posted on there you agree with?

Lets see how substantiated their reporting is.

GB News is the establishment pretending it is the outisder and suckers fall for its pitch.

Aww it seems I have burst your bubble. I want a change - I have posted before all my options are vote Tory get Tory crap policies and vote Labour and get Tory lite policies.

What this country needs is better leaders but the media corrupting and tainting peoples minds - the mail, GB news , Sun etc won't allow that they want to keep the status quo.

You are just being played and you don't realise it.
That's obvious, so why reply as you have when I've often said the political system is not for the times we live in.
Have you had a liquid lunch, your posts were more temperate this morning than the horse droppings you've come out with this afternoon.

Will you be voting in the upcoming election, if so you to could be accused of being played like a fiddle, especially if your voting labour.

take any notice of lancealot / gallahad , blokes a fruit cake , sheds crocodile tears on behalf of the poor and dispossed , be it that he is part of the reason why they are .

snout in the trough type of person ;) :giggle:

So not facts but how they spin it. So you admit you are being played - well that's a start. Tell me an article or news posted on there you agree with?

Lets see how substantiated their reporting is.

GB News is the establishment pretending it is the outisder and suckers fall for its pitch.
So your saying that the BBC sky itv etc don't use the art of spin to relay the news.
Seems like what you accuse others of you are more than being played like a fiddle.

So your saying that the BBC sky itv etc don't use the art of spin to relay the news.
Seems like what you accuse others of you are more than being played like a fiddle.

Still think GB News is anti establishment?

You get played laddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back