She was only 15

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your saying that the BBC sky itv etc don't use the art of spin to relay the news.
Seems like what you accuse others of you are more than being played like a fiddle.

Lets compare articles pick two on the same subject compare and contrast the reporting.

You pick lets see.

Sponsored Links
Hmm just looking at those labour MP's who are X working class X manual type workers ?? that represent the working blue collar type class

hmmm bit short on the ground from what I can see

blimey they are funded in part by TRADE unions

Lets compare articles pick two on the same subject compare and contrast the reporting.

You pick lets see.
Farage reporting on the boat people and the bbcs reporting as though it's not happening.
Online safety bill, do the BBC etc hold discussions of its implications as in depth as GB news have.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Hmm just looking at those labour MP's who are X working class X manual type workers ?? that represent the working blue collar type class

hmmm bit short on the ground from what I can see

blimey they are funded in part by TRADE unions
Ha ha party of the working class, that all went out of the window when Blair the internationalist got installed and Starmer has been groomed to be cut from the same cloth.

Ha ha party of the working class, that all went out of the window when Blair the internationalist got installed and Starmer has been groomed to be cut from the same cloth.

Torys are the party of the working class?

I wonder who is.

Farage reporting on the boat people and the bbcs reporting as though it's not happening.
Online safety bill, do the BBC etc hold discussions of its implications as in depth as GB news have.

Links lad not your interpretation.
Links to these discussions - who were the experts.

I'm glad GB news came along to give a different slant on what was the news which couldn't be broadcast
GBnews where Tory MPs interview….Tory MPs

I suppose you could it “a different slant”

I call it what it is: state propaganda

Cat got your tongue, admit it you've been tangoed.
Time you went back to the bar laddy.

Thought so - you can never evidence anything other than broad statements - so send me links - if its that easy to prove your points.

Why are you suddenly so scared?

Just provide the evidence if not - you can be dismissed.

GBnews where Tory MPs interview….Tory MPs

I suppose you could it “a different slant”

I call it what it is: state propaganda
So your saying your not very bright, that was a conclusion drawn along time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back