Sheer genius Corsa driver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On another forum, a Vauxhall one.

Its a shame the thread was locked, along with a few posts but luckily the mods left his post in place. Its the third one down :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

HERE

Sponsored Links
PMSL :LOL:

I like this reply:

"FFS Mate ur babbling on about a 1.2 corsa sxi here as if its some sort of track weapon ,my sister used to have 1 a theese and tbf it didnt have enof power to pull a jews fore skin back ,of course she didnt drive around with the back seats folded down and the tyres over inflated for that extra BHP need to check halfords next time im in aswell for that aerodynamic polish (is this part of the MEGS range) lmfao ,keep taking the medication mate it will take affect soon enof "

The rear seat thing, It is rare that I fold them down, but it has to be said that when folded they remove a bit of weight. Vertical seats exert more downward force because the energy is focused on a smaller surface area. When horizontal, the weight is spread and so is less per Centimetre squared.

Yes, but does he drive round with the seats on the floor or does he rely on 4 wheels like all other drivers??? Do I get the impression that the guy is a rozzer from his user name? I must say I feel reassured that he is out protecting us...

You certainly get the distinct impression has no concept of mass or any of the laws of physics.

I do like the way he claims his 1.2 Corsa can do 0-60 in 9.8s. According to Vauxhall it's 14.7s. If he shaved about 30% off by folding a seat down then all I can say is BULL!!

Sponsored Links
The rear seat thing, It is rare that I fold them down, but it has to be said that when folded they remove a bit of weight. Vertical seats exert more downward force because the energy is focused on a smaller surface area. When horizontal, the weight is spread and so is less per Centimetre squared.

:eek: So it increases the surface area on the chassis . . . HOW THE HELL does this make it faster?!?!?! Its the SAME WEIGHT on the wheels!!!!!

I just wanna meet this guy and slap him.

His 0-60 was timed by himself - he forgot to set his casio going, and pressed start at 20mph. :rolleyes:

Stulz said:
You certainly get the distinct impression has no concept of mass or any of the laws of physics.

I do like the way he claims his 1.2 Corsa can do 0-60 in 9.8s. According to Vauxhall it's 14.7s. If he shaved about 30% off by folding a seat down then all I can say is BULL!!

:D :D :D :D :D

my fiesta can do it in 5 ;)

Back