Should Boris return?

Unfortunately 44 days is not long enough to erase the memories of his strange leadership.
Can you imagine the chaos if boris became pm again and had to resign again in December when the inquiry is completed?
We are the laughing stock of the world
…and you took on yet another persona just to make that post? You’re the laughing stock.

Sponsored Links
The number of remaining Brexers is less than that now.
Have you been out counting votes and sounding out the electorate on your travels up and down the country then?

Last edited:
Yep. 48% of them are idiots……..
if that is true, do you not think the country is badly divided, poorly led or incredibly badly informed?

who would you say is responsible for that? I assume you agree that a less divided populace would be better ?

Sponsored Links
Should Boris be brought back as leader of the Conservative Party?

He was declared unfit to be leader not so long ago, but is this still the case?
Plenty of threads on here where householders give the same tradesman they were unhappy with last time another go at disappointing them yet again. Must be in the nature

Plenty of trades on here imploring them to sack the original off and get a competent replacement in..

Incoming turning out to be similarly disappointing isn't a valid reason to get the first one back

Divisions in Russia's populace have the option of aligning their division or going to jail. Is it better?
No.

Id prefer addressing the issues and a Government that is more interested in the country than themselves.

Does Boris fit in that category ? I look forward to the peoples comments that can show that

The only category Bozo fits into is the one where he gets to be God-Emperor, a bit like Caligula, perhaps?

Tories have claimed to be 'acting in the national interest' since the Bre*it referendum result was announced.
Everything that's happened since then has been a consequence of that vote.
Boris Johnson was central to the outcome of that result and is one of those responsible for causing this chaos.
His supporters still think the sun shines out his arsenal and are determined to hoist him back into #10.
His detractors are equally determined he shouldn't do so. The split in the Tory party has now become dangerously toxic and must be resolved before any kind of coherent policy can be in place to safeguard the country from any more of the madness can cause more disruption.

Donald Trump, whatever you think of him, was elected by ordinary voters to do certain things, but was frustrated in his every act by unelected interests
Andy why are you so easily brainwashed?

Obviously, a lot of Brexers are now dead. A heck of a lot more quickly realised what a load of old turd Brexit turned out to be. I doubt there are many 'new' Brexers.
And maybe the remainers that were apathetic, thinking it could never be the 50.1% needed, would turn out and vote

Obviously, a lot of Brexers are now dead. A heck of a lot more quickly realised what a load of old turd Brexit turned out to be. I doubt there are many 'new' Brexers.
Why 'obviously'? I seem to remember all you lot saying that all the students that were too young to vote in the 2016 referendum were going to charge in and vote the Tories out in the 2019 GE. Remind us all how that went. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back