Should Boris return?

Why 'obviously'? I seem to remember all you lot saying that all the students that were too young to vote in the 2016 referendum were going to charge in and vote the Tories out in the 2019 GE. Remind us all how that went. :ROFLMAO:
Poor Mottie is making stuff up now

Sponsored Links
if that is true, do you not think the country is badly divided, poorly led or incredibly badly informed?

who would you say is responsible for that? I assume you agree that a less divided populace would be better ?
Not really, everybody had the chance to vote, democracy was seen to be done it’s just the those that didn’t get things their way haven’t stopped moaning about it.

Not really, everybody had the chance to vote, democracy was seen to be done it’s just the those that didn’t get things their way haven’t stopped moaning about it.
Brexers spent 40 years moaning, and still haven't stopped.

They should be happy that they "won."

Bunch of sore winners.

Sponsored Links
It's becoming clear the Tories cannot unite behind Rishi Sunak or de Piffle, since both sides are firmly set against each other.
So: is Penny Mordaunt really strong enough and capable of becoming a unity candidate, and organising the recovery plan this country needs?

Last time Johnson was leader, he caused Tory seats to lose including North Shropshire.

I look forward to him winning, a gift to Labour.

Brexers spent 40 years moaning, and still haven't stopped.

They should be happy that they "won."

Bunch of sore winners.
Really? I tell you what, from this post onwards, let’s see who whinges at Brexit out of the two of us? Deal?

Last edited:
It's becoming clear the Tories cannot unite behind Rishi Sunak or de Piffle, since both sides are firmly set against each other.
So: is Penny Mordaunt really strong enough and capable of becoming a unity candidate, and organising the recovery plan this country needs?
Mordaunt is a puppet for right wing libertarians. She is connected to fossil fuels and supports charter cities.

She is not a unity candidate.

Mordaunt is a puppet for right wing libertarians. She is connected to fossil fuels and supports charter cities.

She is not a unity candidate.
I used the term in relation to the Rishi Vs Boris camps within the tory party.
Not in relation to the country.

Brexer = dribbling old pensioner.
Ah, so you will be for it when you get older?

Considering age is not recorded on the voting register, nobody knows. It’s just you making up quotes to suit yourself unless you can show some official figures (not best guesses).

Sponsored Links
Back