Should Boris return?

Sponsored Links
Who ever wins. An easy win for the electorate will be to reform the Public Duty Costs Allowance (PDCA). £115k allowance is nonsense. It should be ramped according to length of service in role.

Also a little Fact Check - When someone accepts a Fixed Penalty Notice. They have neither been prosecuted, not convicted of a criminal offence. The FPN is an alternative to prosecution.

Secondly, how people can blame the Tories for mortgage rises is nuts. For the last 15 years or so, we have been borrowing at the expense of savers. Right now and for the last 3, 5, 10 or even 15 years (comparison). I could have mortgaged my house and bought gold bars with it and be significantly better off. In fact I could have bough a house, left it empty and still be better off.

We cannot expect to borrow money at below inflation rates.

Really? I tell you what, from this post onwards, let’s see who whinges at Brexit out of the two of us? Deal?
Mottie and his carefully selected criteria again, :rolleyes:
Tell me what is in short supply in my local Safeways, on a Tuesday morning............ You know the line. :rolleyes:

Considering age is not recorded on the voting register, nobody knows. It’s just you making up quotes to suit yourself unless you can show some official figures (not best guesses).
There were plenty of analyses on typical Brexit voters. Age and poor education featured highly.

Sponsored Links
The best outcome for the Tory party would be for Sunak to win and steady the ship until the Tory party lose the next election.

Boris needs to crawl back under whatever umbrella he was relaxing under in Barbados.

There were plenty of analyses on typical Brexit voters. Age and poor education featured highly.
Funny that, because nobody asked my age or proof of my education when I voted. Also nobody came back and said, hang on mr motorbiking, you voted leave, but you have a 1st class honours degree and are under 50 and non-pink/white. Did you tick the wrong box?

Who ever wins. An easy win for the electorate will be to reform the Public Duty Costs Allowance (PDCA). £115k allowance is nonsense. It should be ramped according to length of service in role.
It's a maximum figure, depending on the demand for their contribution. Short lived PMs will naturally be in low demand.

Also a little Fact Check - When someone accepts a Fixed Penalty Notice. They have neither been prosecuted, not convicted of a criminal offence. The FPN is an alternative to prosecution.
Semantics. He's still the first PM to have been judged in a court to have acted illegally.

Secondly, how people can blame the Tories for mortgage rises is nuts. For the last 15 years or so, we have been borrowing at the expense of savers. Right now and for the last 3, 5, 10 or even 15 years (comparison). I could have mortgaged my house and bought gold bars with it and be significantly better off. In fact I could have bough a house, left it empty and still be better off.
Excuses, excuses, excuses. for the country's worst government since Cromwell.

We cannot expect to borrow money at below inflation rates.
Interest rates are set by the bank, which responds to government policy. :rolleyes:

Funny that, because nobody asked my age or proof of my education when I voted. Also nobody came back and said, hang on mr motorbiking, you voted leave, but you have a 1st class honours degree and are under 50 and non-pink/white. Did you tick the wrong box?
I did say typical Brexit voters. And I did say analyses, not data recorded from voting slips. :rolleyes:
Of course there will always be the ideological outliers, some who put their ideological hatred of foreigners, etc above all other interests.

The best thing to happen would be if Joris gets in again.

Then has to step down due to partygate investigation findings.

It's strange that people post things that are fundamentally untrue or not as simple as they think. The poster who mentioned this aspect is pretty good at it away from his own subject

Average property prices across the UK have risen by 78% (£96,979) since 2000, according to Ocean Finance.

Sponsored Links
Back