Should he be named

You need to decide if General discussion stays General or it should be renamed to Serious discussion in your opinion. For the latter, this clearly is not the forum for you.

And, for the record, I don't give a rat's arse about what you think of me or my comments. Go out more, try to know people more rather than being cooked up in your hut. And, then you will be able to identify a Nigerian person and like me, you can have laughs with a Nigerian taxi driver in Dubai during a taxi ride.
And make senseless derogatory comments about Nigerians, Indian female police, Albanians and Romanians?
Naah, I'll stay within my own circle rather than get mixed up with liars and those promoting racial disharmony, thanks all the same.
But I'll happily expose liars on social web sites, especially when their motive is so obviously racial disharmony.
Your comments about Nigerian taxi drivers, etc, can be pigeon holed with your claim of reading the 2020 census results.
You're a proven liar and anything you say must be treated with suspicion.

Sponsored Links
yes, you wanted to refer to something that did not exist, but not to point out that it did not exist.

people reading your post might have been misled into thinking it was true.
There's something wrong with you. You're obviously keen to get into the discussion and you only have a frivolous reason to do so.
People reading your post will probably come to the same conclusion.
If I'd have simply said the census was in 2021. not 2020, Android 07 would have claimed he/she made a mistake with the date. Instead I've shown him/her to be an absolute liar because the results won't be available for another few months.

Your comments about Nigerian taxi drivers, etc, can be pigeon holed with your claim of reading the 2020 census results.
You're a proven liar and anything you say must be treated with suspicion.

You also referred to a '2020 census' so surely you are also a liar and anything you say must be treated with suspicion.

During a period between 2008/16 lots of Albanians (981) were caught trying to enter the UK illegally. They are not very good at entering our country are they.

Meanwhile 17'061 migrants have crossed The Channel this year and not an Albanian in sight.

Maybe they learned from their mistakes...

Sponsored Links
You also referred to a '2020 census' so surely you are also a liar and anything you say must be treated with suspicion.
It was designed in February 2020.
"
Milestone Date* Description Status
Census Collection rehearsal and evaluation February 2020 A public facing test of the online and paper channels, and field force, at scale. An evaluation of the rehearsal will be published.² Successfully completed"
https://www.ons.gov.uk/census/censustransformationprogramme/census2021milestones

It was designed in February 2020.

Census Collection rehearsal and evaluation February 2020

And I plan my Christmas dinner in November.

But if you try to tell me that Christmas is on November 25th you will be talking nonsense

(again)

The census was in March 2021.

Not in 2020.

And I plan my Christmas dinner in November.

But if you try to tell me that Christmas is on November 25th you will be talking nonsense

(again)

The census was in March 2021.

Not in 2020.

I'd I'd once sit down to Christmas Dinner in July...

Sponsored Links
Back