Should he stay or should he go

Deport or let him be?

• Deport

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Let him stay.

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
The UK should not treat people who served for this country in this way -its not like we can say "we dont know who these people are" -we know who this guy is: one of our war heroes

I think this is a sad case, PTSD is a disturbing and nasty illness.

PTSD in a soldier can be be dangerous -what about the case of Collin Reeves who stabbed his neighbours over a parking dispute

The UK should not treat people who served for this country in this way -its not like we can say "we dont know who these people are" -we know who this guy is: one of our war heroes

I think this is a sad case, PTSD is a disturbing and nasty illness.

PTSD in a soldier can be be dangerous -what about the case of Collin Reeves who stabbed his neighbours over a parking dispute
Nothing heroic about what this mercenary did.

Sponsored Links
Where do you draw the line? Perhaps criminals not born here and sentenced to, say, 3 or more years, should be deported, would that be ok? Before anyone pipes up saying Brits in foreign jails should be repatriated, I whole heartedly agree. If all countries did the same, our prisons would be much less crowded.

I tried to find out what he was sent to prison for, it seems it was drink driving and assaulting a family member.

How do i know? They literally told us that he is Zimbabwean. Why is he enlisting in British Crown Forces?

Are all the British serving inbthr Ukrainian army
mercenarys ?

I'm with Notch all the way.

This guy put his life on the line fighting for this country and this is how we repay that??

It's disgusting.

Sponsored Links
Back