Should he stay or should he go

Deport or let him be?

• Deport

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Let him stay.

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
I'm with Notch all the way.

This guy put his life on the line fighting for this country and this is how we repay that??

It's disgusting.

Hang on one minute I started the thread and the voting ✨

Sponsored Links
"9 Supply Regiment, based at Hullavington Barracks" don't mean **** to me.

What happened to him that caused his PTSD???

How do i know? They literally told us that he is Zimbabwean. Why is he enlisting in British Crown Forces?
Zimbabwe, although currently suspended from the Commonwealth, was a full member when he enlisted so he's not a mercenary according to British law. I suppose you'd qualify a Gurkha as mercenary, too?
Or even the Irish who fight in the British Army?

Sponsored Links
I'm told that for every frontline infantry soldier, the ones that actually face danger & fight the enemy, there are 8 people employed to support them.

As a highly experienced & trained manager, this doesn't seem very efficient to me. But what the heck do I know . . . .

I'm also told that every member of the armed forces is trained to fight, I was told that by an ex regimental quartermaster, who spent his entire military career in the back office of a warehouse.

I'm simply wondering out loud how a warehouseman aquires PTSD. I get that he was a soldier, I don't get how he majikly aquired PTSD while driving a forklift & unloading the supplies for the frontline troopers that actually do that which we wrongly perceive all soldiers do.

Maybe the journalist has failed in getting the whole story over. Maybe he really has suffered a horrifically traumatic experience that now manifests itself in the form of deep seated PTSD. Maybe he just swinging the lead in the vain hope that mentioning keywords like "soldier", "service" & "I done my duty" will get him off a crime.

What the heck do I know?

One of my bestest mates has a deep seated PTSD & it is often all we can manage to keep him from shooting himself. The IRA strapped him to a chair in the late 70's when he was just 19 & poked his left eyeball out.

But what the heck do I know about PTSD & why you might be a victim of it.

I'm simply wondering out loud how a warehouseman aquires PTSD.
Ask him. Do you really think anyone on here can answer that?

I thought with your contacts in the SAS, or TikTok, you could find out....

Maybe he really has suffered a horrifically traumatic experience that now manifests itself in the form of deep seated PTSD.
You have already decided he hasn't. I just don't know.

You have already decided he hasn't. I just don't know.
I truly believe that I haven't taken a position myself personally, but you seem to have taken one on my behalf.

If he's pulling the PTSD card out to excuse his despicable behaviour, then he is truly despicable & deserves far more than the law can throw at him.

Sponsored Links
Back