Silent biker 1 Chav Scum 0

G

gassafeman

link removed
Justice is served.

Adult language, so be warned. Mods, I understand if it has to be removed.

Paul

Sponsored Links
I ain't getting at you Paul but I don't find it funny I find it repulsive! Turds like that need to be cleaned from every street in the land. I'm sick of that sort of behaviour!

Sponsored Links
Blas,

I didnt post it because it was funny, but I see your point.

Paul.

I know that mate. I'm glad you did post it. It does give you a sense of pride that the lad wouldn't be provoked by the turd. It's great that it got what it had coming to it. My anger is with the fact that it happens to people every day but most of them won't be as well trained, restrained and courageous as the lad in the video. What I also think is pertinent is the title of the clip... silent biker 1 chav scum 0. That's the problem, it's 1 nil to the good guy, it won't stop there, it'll just go on and on!

I'm getting wound up just thinking about it!!!

Aye, I bet later on at night, him and 20 of his bottom feeder mates turned up and set the guys bike on fire.

Aye, I bet later on at night, him and 20 of his bottom feeder mates turned up and set the guys bike on fire.
Sounded like he was a scouser, so likelihood is that they'd of nicked it and the wheelie bin too.

I wonder what the low-life was so phissed about?

Ha ha. Loved both the vids. Sadly a good clip isn't enough for that kind of scum. They need to be permanently removed from society.

I think these 2 'chavettes' managed to remove themselves from the 'gene pool' with this stunt...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE8f0IBMQQk

You can only imagine the G force that must have caused them to pass out initially, only to have scraped their faces on the tarmac below when they 'ejected'.

Not funny, but blatant stupidity.

Paul

MOD4, letting it run for over 7 hours surprised me!

Paul.

Sponsored Links
Back