Sir Mo Farrah.

Sponsored Links
Wow. Only in Britain! Sir Mo Farrah - every illegal's dream! And, he got knighted with a fake name too!

Sponsored Links
Dunno why the fella comes out with all
This now ??

Bit of publicity may be ? After all his athletic career is at an end ?

Assuming you mean more broadly rather than the scope of the limitation act which would not apply to criminal law. Of course you’d know that being an expert.

Most of the relevant offences would not be summary/magistrates hearing. So the time limits in the magistrates act, would not apply. There is no limit for indictable offences. For summary offences the clock starts when plod are aware of the offence (hence my point about Bojos FPNs). But then I bow to your superior expertise as you clearly know better. I am after all not known for my legal nous
In your blouse wetting hissy fit, you must have missed the question mark following my suggestion. Too bad.

Therefore Sir Mo is in all likelihood an illegal?
"The Home Office confirmed the four-time champ will face no action.
A spokesperson said: “No action whatsoever will be taken against Sir Mo and to suggest otherwise is wrong."

"Usually, citizenship can be stripped if an applicant gave "false information or concealed information concerning their identity, for example by using a false name” or used someone else's identity.

But given Sir Mo's age at the time, he falls under Home Office guidance to assume a child is not complicit in gaining citizenship by deception.

This means Sir Mo had no power or control over being trafficked illegally into the UK and was also under the age of criminal responsibility in Britain - ten - at the time."

Of course had he not been able to win gold medals, may things have been different?

Plenty of Windrush kids have been deported (n)

Dunno why the fella comes out with all
This now ??

Bit of publicity may be ? After all his athletic career is at an end ?
Seems to be happening a fair bit with various singers & athletes "coming out" just as a new album/book/tour is imminent, even though most folk would have guessed already.

Sponsored Links
Back