Smart phones... again!!

I have just gone from T Mobile 3G, to EE 4G.....the difference is amazing!!!

Unless you want to make an actual phone call, which are not made on the 4G network, but on the 3G network, so whilst you may have superfast 4G services, if 3G isn't available your phone will be useless as a um... phone.

Sponsored Links
I had great experience with Samsung galaxy I can give it 10 out of 10 if we are talking about smart phone in terms of all criteria. It’s worth.

Unless you want to make an actual phone call, which are not made on the 4G network, but on the 3G network, so whilst you may have superfast 4G services, if 3G isn't available your phone will be useless as a um... phone.

That's because 3G is more than capable for supporting calls, 4G is for data.....I have never had an experience of no signal with 3G.

Oh and the s4 doesnt understand going abroad either, mobile services and email stopped working properly. P155 poor bit of kit. Camera isnt very good either.

Sponsored Links
Never had a go on an S4 but I've got nothing bad to say about my S3 other than I drain the battery like nothing normal.

, si

That's because 3G is more than capable for supporting calls, 4G is for data.....I have never had an experience of no signal with 3G.

YOU WOULD IF YOU LIVED IN MY HOUSE.
Just sent email to Samsung, its been to Vodafone for repair, got it Aug, compared to my old Nokia 5800 signal is $hit. Was using the Nokia whilst Voda had my SAmsung

I get no signal on Voda all the time. In fact, I am shocked when I do get a signal. ;)

My S4 finally decided to give up. It is no more it is an ex phone. Deceased.... Worst bit of carp I have ever owned. Utterly useless. Message inputted from my 5 year old blackberry.

Sponsored Links
Back