Smoking in Public Places

joe-90 said:
Everyone's bones weigh about the same according to their height.

You are fat. Very fat.

joe

You talk a load of rubbish..now slink off back under your rock and leave intelligent debate to those with more than one brain cell.

Sponsored Links
Big_Spark said:
joe-90 said:

You are fat. Very fat.

joe

You talk a load of rubbish..now slink off back under your rock and leave intelligent debate to those with more than one brain cell.

So you are attempting to give me abuse because the other thread has been pulled?

It won't work mate. Sorry about that.

joe

joe-90 said:
Big_Spark said:
joe-90 said:

You are fat. Very fat.

joe

So you are attempting to give me abuse because the other thread has been pulled?

It won't work mate. Sorry about that.

joe

Until you pointed it out I hadn't noticed it had been pulled actually..my comments are based on yours calling me fat. 1 stone overweight (ideal) is not fat.

I'm fat and I make no bones about it. :LOL:

I'm only big-boned on this big, soft rounded bone in my waist ;)

Anyway, this is the have-a-go-at-smokers-thread. - leave us porkers alone.

Sponsored Links
Twenty stone is fat according to your doctor. Go and argue the toss with him.

You've already replied to that post once - so why post twice?

joe

joe-90 said:

joe

Joe, I thought you misguided, now I know your a fool.

My Doctor did not say I was Fat...He would say, however, your clinically stupid.

Big_Spark said:
joe-90 said:

joe

My Doctor did not say I was Fat...He would say, however, your clinically stupid.

Why don't you ask him?

BTW - the word is 'you're'.

joe

Oh God - all I wanted to do was annoy the smokers - I can't be bothered with this nonsense.

Stop watching this topic

Big_Spark said:

Big_Spark, judging by the number of forum members now studiously ignoring little joe, I suspect he'll soon create a new username and try to hide his idiotic character. Do join us on the sane side, Big_Spark - he ain't wurf it.

AdamW said:
As none of my friends smoke

None of my friends smoke now either. Most gave up, the two that didn't died, one at 48 and one at 52.

It's a pity most smokers start while they're still at school, especially if their parents are smokers, and are likely to be hooked for their (shortened) lives.

JohnD_ said:
It's a pity most smokers start while they're still at school,

My dad took up smoking when he was at school...

He was a teacher though :LOL:

69, your posts remind me of something I have noticed about many smokers: a lot of smokers don't actually seem to like smoke! I occasionally burn incense because I like the smell. But it seems weird that people deliberately create a smell they hate! You get in from the smokey pub and get in the shower because you don't like smelling of tobacco.

Although, if it wasn't for the alcohol would we really honestly drink beer, wine, whiskey or what have you? There are far more pleasant flavours than fermented grape juice or distilled cereal! And would you drink 10 pints of anything that doesn't make you drunk? Some of the muslim lads at my uni would down pints of coke in lieu of beer, and would often pack away 8 or more pints of coke in a night (I've tried that, you get a weird hangover from it too), but I doubt they would have done it if people weren't doing it with beer first.

Softus said:
Big_Spark said:

Big_Spark, judging by the number of forum members now studiously ignoring little joe, I suspect he'll soon create a new username and try to hide his idiotic character. Do join us on the sane side, Big_Spark - he ain't wurf it.

HAHAH - you wish.

You don't ignore me at all - you snipe but dare not join the thread.

I've got your number Softus.

joe-90

I've said goodbye before, but joe-9 didn't listen to that.

Softus said:
I've said goodbye before, but joe-9 didn't listen to that.

Tell you what Softus. You completely ignore me (which means making any reference to any of my posts) and I'll completely ignore you.

If that's what you want - then so be it.

joe

Sponsored Links
Back