Smoking to be banned in 2023

I tried the roll-ups in my teens, yes they have more flavour, but I could never got the hang of rolling them, I used a machine. I got fed up with the faff and moved back to ready rolled.

I really enjoyed my first ciggies, but not so much the last ones - I just lit up, because I had always lit up. Perhaps that is why I found it so easy to just stop?
I tried to use a machine once. Just once. Too much faff. ;)
I learned the trick of rolling by watching my dad; a small twist in the middle to hold the baccy, then a quick roll betwixt thumb and forefinger to bring it all together; nip off the excess and put back in the tin for next time. Zippo. Flame. Sigh...now i do it without really thinking about it.
Had to laugh when i saw the old boy in hospital as he rolled an imaginary ciggy to enjoy. Diehard smoker, he was. Killed him in the end, obviously, but he enjoyed it while it lasted.

Sponsored Links
I tried to use a machine once. Just once. Too much faff. ;)
I learned the trick of rolling by watching my dad; a small twist in the middle to hold the baccy, then a quick roll betwixt thumb and forefinger to bring it all together; nip off the excess and put back in the tin for next time. Zippo. Flame. Sigh...now i do it without really thinking about it.
Had to laugh when i saw the old boy in hospital as he rolled an imaginary ciggy to enjoy. Diehard smoker, he was. Killed him in the end, obviously, but he enjoyed it while it lasted.

'I call this, the Camberwell carrot'.

Sponsored Links
Back