Smoking

• Thread starter david and julie
  • Start date
ah my message finally came through! not bad just 11 hours delayed?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
securespark said:
That's a Burmese lady.

Is it that easy to tell? I mean, if someone showed you a picture of a caucasian guy, would you be able to tell if they were English, American, Irish, German, Australian etc.?

Is it the tattoo on the arm, the flower in the hair, or is she an ex-gf from your time out there? ;)

Sorry, just come back in and appear to have lost the thread.............
this Curvacious Burmese Mouse on the smoking p*rn site - did she have her filter tips out? or do I smell a rat....... now there's a thing, "do rats smell?" I have seen a mouse smoking.

Come off it, all dogs have noses, they've always got them stuffed up another ones breakfast! Then they lick the owner.

You know that comedy club where all the comedians tell each other the punchline, and they all fall about laughing?

Well, here goes: So his mate says, "Give him a bone and he might let you"

so the punch-line that came to mind was:-
"get married? No! I bought a calf instead"

Holds guts and rocks with laughter.....

(OK Adam, no snide comments, I know I've got a lot of guts to hold....)

Simon, I'm only feeling virtuous cos I have lost (wait for it) 12 pounds in the last 2 weeks... That's two average babies. Therefore I have pretty much had twins in the last fortnight. And I feel fine. Why do women complain about it so much?! ;)

I'm now trying to figure out how to work the "no I bought a calf instead" punchline for my mate who is getting married on Saturday. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back