Snigger Hehe and LOL

Sponsored Links
Anyone who spends their life on Benefits is the lowest form of Vermin - Skitzee2k

Cool tune, shame about the rhetoric....do you stand by that?

skitzee2k-Your signature does of course exclude the mentally ill, disabled, cronically sick, wounded soldiers. I guess there's a whole lot more who we/I help look after. For most people on it, its no joke.

Anyone who spends their life on Benefits is the lowest form of Vermin - Skitzee2k

Cool tune, shame about the rhetoric....do you stand by that?

I added this after a debate with another diy forumer. I said that anyone who saw the benefit's system as an alternative to finding a career was in my opinion vermin.

The other person then kept popping up on other completely unrelated threads, paraphrasing and misquoting me to weaken my argument on whatever the subject happened to be in the thread at the time....to save time I thought I would just add it myself.

I would have liked to put "anyone who saw the benefit's system as an alternative to finding a career was in my opinion, the lowest form of vermin." but it doesn't allow the space.

Yes, you are right, there are circumstances when the benefits system acts as a needed safety net, which is a very good thing, my problem is with the people who do not NEED to use it, but do because they are lazy.

Sponsored Links
I wonder who you're accusing of trolling your input to threads, schizo?
As you know, I've questioned your motives for the content you post on several occasions, and always politely.
Anyone who has nothing better to do could look over your previous posts dating back many weeks and see for themselves how often you resort to childish name-calling when your ebullient rhetoric is being rejected
You alone choose to be insulting to other people's opinions, beliefs, intelligence and discussion
I think your chosen signature bears witness to that.
Don't blame others for your own lack of tolerance and understanding.

'It was you, no it was you' ,, FFS get over it, and let posts move on properly. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your input, homes.
As you will see from my post, if you read all of it, I am not concerned with 'who started what' albeit a I made passing reference to same.
If you have ever followed schizo's posts, and I suspect you perhaps haven't, you will have noticed a pattern of abuse to other posters.
Whilst you may not object to unnecessary abuse, I do, whether it is aimed at me or someone else, and I post those objections to schizo.
In the context of a forum, that is not improper use of the facility.
If you are at all interested, a significant number of his posts and threads have been removed by the mods.
Since they stand in judgement of what is or isn't acceptable on the forum, and have seen it as unwanted, I feel vindicated that my responses to his abuse and insults are well-founded and not simply petty points-scoring.
As for his signature, when I asked if he would have the same views if ever his immediate family (or himself) found themselves on benefits, his reply was 'Yes'.
Why do I have a problem believing that?

in all fairness you cannot spend your life on benefits unless you are unable to work , not unwilling. lifes not that easy , if it were we would all be doing it.
lets hope you dont find your self in this situation , you would most likely starve to death. [/i]

Can we resume some form of order to the threads please? I asked the OP a question that a statement in his sig offended me, he answered that it refers to some off-topic debate that I know nothing about, and having no history with the Op, needen't (is that a word?) be gone into..so just concentrate on the content of the Ops post, rather than his sig, which I personally think should be altered. The thread covers my response, and not the Ops post, which I think is unfair to both of us.

Sponsored Links
Back