spare wheel

Sponsored Links
they've done you a huge favour..... research suggests that you should shed any excess weight to cut down on fuel costs.... a spare wheel weighs quite a few kilos, and will probably significantly increase your mpg..... hurrah for crime ! :eek:

What do you mean 'if'. We are well under way, and it is a recession that will never end. (well not in our lifetimes).
Change the **** record.

Who are you swearing at?
You Joe. We know the world will soon be in crisis, we know theres a credit crunch, we know oil prices are soaring, we know something must be done, we know nobody appears to be doing anything about it, we know everything you keep banging on about. So go away until you have something better to say, or a new record. Your boring us. And have been for a while.

I know if diesel becomes such a hardship I will get a job in another branch, I can reduce my energy consumption quite a bit if i need to, ditch the pond (what do Goldfish taste of?), fit CFLs or LEDs, I could fit a wood burner and wind turbine to heat my home and create electricity, extra insulation, etc.

Hopeully it wont get that far, but should it, I'm not worried. Why are you?

Well you should be worried. Your food comes from oil. We literally eat oil. You really have no idea how savagely your life will be affected do you?
Read about it - then come back and tell me I'm whittling about nothing.

Sponsored Links
Well you should be worried. Your food comes from oil. We literally eat oil.
I can plant seeds and spuds and onions in the garden. I can replace my lawn with an allottment if i need to. Human beings, like all animals, can become totally self sufficient.

You had better sit out all night with a shotgun then as chavs will come stealing your veggies and draining your diesel.

barbed_wire_fence-575x450.jpg

Am I winning? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back