Spare.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
He's burnt his bridges now. That Yank bitch has turned him against his own family. I do feel a slight bit sorry for him with her pulling his strings. He's made himself a bit of a target with the Taliban now too - I wouldn’t like to be in his shoes. For someone who whinges on about his privacy, he certainly doesn't seem to give a damn about anyone else’s!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
An old man in Mississippi is sitting on his front porch watching the sun rise. He sees the neighbor's kid walk by carrying something big under his arm. "Hey boy, whatcha got there?" "Roll of chicken wire."
"What you gonna do with that?"

"Gonna catch some chickens."

"You damn fool! You can't catch chickens with chicken wire!" The boy just laughs and keeps walking. That evening at sunset, the boy comes walking by, dragging behind him the chicken wire with about 30 chickens caught in it.

The next morning, the old man is out watching the sun rise and he sees the boy walk by carrying something in his hand. "Hey boy, whatcha got there?"

"Roll of duct tape."

"What you gonna do with that?"

"Gonna catch me some ducks."

"You damn fool! You can't catch ducks with duct tape!"

The boy just laughs and keeps walking.That night around sunset the boy walks by, trailing behind him the unrolled roll of duct tape with about 35 ducks caught in it.

The next morning, the old man sees the boy walking by carrying what looks like a long reed with something fuzzy on the end. ''Hey boy, whatcha got there?"

"It's a pussy willow."

"Wait up...I'll get my hat."

One day soon he's going to run out of all this low level stuff & start on the REAL story . . . .

Sponsored Links
Whatever the truth about all this stuff, Harry and Meghan shouldve kept quiet and avoided airing their dirty linen in public.

People don’t like moaners, it’s undignified.

Harry should have said: “Look I can’t carry on being part of the Royal family, I just want to go tomAnerica and do my own thing”

he would’ve got a lot of support from that.

Whatever the truth about all this stuff, Harry and Meghan shouldve kept quiet and avoided airing their dirty linen in public.

People don’t like moaners, it’s undignified.

Harry should have said: “Look I can’t carry on being part of the Royal family, I just want to go tomAnerica and do my own thing”

he would’ve got a lot of support from that.
He wants to go Tom an' Erica - is that Cockney for summat kinky? :unsure:

Either everything he says is true. Or everything is untrue.

Or some of it is true. Then you just have to work out which bits.

His best line, "I want to live in a family, not an Instituition"

3031.jpg

A horse has been backed into 7/2 in the first at southwell this evening.
Name of the horse.........Harry with style.

Putting sh1t on other people may be appropriate, or maybe not, but it's never going to make him respected.
He needs to make himself more than just another poor little rich boy victim.

He's not very bright, but doesn't realise it.
He would benefit from some therapy, but seems too arrogant to use it.

(Is he actually on this forum????)

Sponsored Links
Back