Spare.

I bet they sell it in audio version. (y)
I love audiobooks...

its-bad-because-i-personally-dont-like-it-v0-jwdzr8h9ui9a1.jpg

Or, you can read the digested version by JohnCrace...

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So its looks like there are plenty of suckers willing to buy the man baby's book, that wasn't even written by him. A man who seems to complain about press intrusion yet seems happy to publish everything. I understand the man needs money, but he could have written children stories or fiction. He's making money by sharing other's secrets. Zero talent, just cashing the silver spoons in.

Sponsored Links
So its looks like there are plenty of suckers willing to buy the man baby's book, that wasn't even written by him. A man who seems to complain about press intrusion yet seems happy to publish everything. I understand the man needs money, but he could have written children stories or fiction. He's making money by sharing other's secrets. Zero talent, just cashing the silver spoons in.
As I've said in other threads, I liken the royals to a modern day celeb family. I've seen more than a few A list celebs saying, when it comes to the media as a celeb, broadly speaking you have two options. Get into bed with them and except the rough with the smooth, or do your best to stay out of bed with them. However if you do the former, except the fact it's a two way deal and you can't control the media narrative.

Putting aside who's right and who's wrong around all of this, purely from my pov I feel as though Harry and Meghan would have served themselves much better had they gone to the states and continued with their charitable work and not done the Netflix docs, the books, the interviews. In short, keep your own counsel. They're evidently chasing the $$$, however I do wonder if they (certainly Harry) will come to regret some of the stuff himself and Meghan are doing.

Is he going to end up doing the same tv shows every few years, dining out so-to-speak on stories of yesteryear. As a couple, they weren't even in the royal machine for that long.

Full disclosure, I come at this as a non royalist. I'd quite happily see them disbanded as an organisation. However purely on a family/human level, surely this isn't the best way to try and reconcile?

He doesn't actually need the money him and megs have got a fair few bob stashed away. Though Im sure he sees it as a brucey bonus

Harry has stated the book is to make a point in history for the future due to what he believes are lies printed in the press most of which has been fed to the press by the firm and megs white half of her family..

The marketing of the book has been brilliant, so much info that the media doesn't know how to handle it all, and are actually a bit on the back foot.

Next years privacy trial will be fascinating.

Blup

Must be in your early sixties by now.
Nope...

And unlike you I'm still productive to the economy...

I’m sure these big companies think you'll just give up because you don’t have the time. They don’t know just how much time I have on my hands……

Paid inactivity perchance? ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back