Spare.

I think the writing's on the wall for the institution as we know it today. Although changes are being made, I suspect over the coming 2-3 decades it'll look significantly different than it does now. As younger generations come through and the old guard royals start to pop off, there'll be less and less reverence etc, so they'll need to adapt.

Sponsored Links
They also seem to not like the younger generations, probably because their mortality is catching up with them and they are getting bitter in their dotage...
Wont be long before you're championing Brexit then, or do you think you are Benjamin Button? :rolleyes:

The biggest talking point of the interview isn't anything to do with Harry, but the upside down handles on the door behind him. :D
It really bugs some people but they actually make sense as it looks easier to use them.

Another fellow banker. I was at Lloyds - only an 11 year stretch though. 1984 to 1995 in Bristol straight from school. Couldn't wait to get out in the end, could see it was going downhill even then. Now just a shadow of it's former self.
I started at Lloyds in 1997, only for a year before moving to London, but also did 11 years in my next job.

Sponsored Links
This is all too much. I’m off for a cuppa in my favourite cup.

2F19B8ED-5526-49C4-99A9-06DDEB7BFD28.jpeg

Wont be long before you're championing Brexit then, or do you think you are Benjamin Button?
Unlike those who only care about the 'me, me, me' b*llux, my politics have stayed about 90% the same over the years...

And I don't see that changing...

How about you?

Eyeing up any more 'money for nothing' offers?

I started at Lloyds in 1997, only for a year before moving to London, but also did 11 years in my next job.

And another 'banker'. ;)
At least we all got out in time. Used to feel sorry for the lifers in the 80s/early 90s when I was there. Nearing retirement and been there since leaving school. Very unlikely now - staff in my local branch (still open last time I checked) are all under 30 and mostly female. Even the managers in my day were proper Captain Mainwaring types. How quickly things change!

Sponsored Links
Back