Spare.

How are his family a liability to Harry when he owes everything to them. Do you think Me-again would've made a beeline for him if he didn't have the title, the connections and the money to go with it?
By family, you can also mean the family he was born into.

Sponsored Links
Doubt the fella has been right mentally ?? Since he and his brother were paraded in public at his mums funeral

Jeez us having to parade behind yer mums coffin in front of thousands of wailing fruit cakes

Who;s world had collapsed ? And they had completely lost the plot

Doubt the fella has been right mentally ?? Since he and his brother were paraded in public at his mums funeral

Jeez us having to parade behind yer mums coffin in front of thousands of wailing fruit cakes

Who;s world had collapsed ? And they had completely lost the plot
I think this (and other things) have a lot to do with it. Yes they are royals, however they are also human beings. I'm not saying that in a 'get the violins out for them' type of way, I simply mean they will be able to handle the pressures and protocols of royal life to varying degrees.

Yes there is a lot of weight behind the argument of why not just go away and live a quiet life out of the limelight i.e. stop stirring. However that aside, it's pretty evident the guy has a lot of issues relating to his formative years and beyond within 'the firm.' And if even some of the stuff reported is true, it could muck an adult up mentally never mind a child.

I read something (not sure if true) that the boys were told to try and not show emotion when walking behind their mothers coffin and when looking and the flowers etc. If that's true, even that one thing is pretty horrendous.

Sponsored Links
I read something (not sure if true) that the boys were told to try and not show emotion when walking behind their mothers coffin and when looking and the flowers etc.

Harry said that himself, in interview (heard snippet on R5L today).

While I hear what he's saying, I am staggered that someone did not cry at the death of their own mother just because someone told them not to.

He said he'd only cried once for her. Don't you find that odd in itself?

While I hear what he's saying, I am staggered that someone did not cry at the death of their own mother just because someone told them not to.

Just me speculating but again, this maybe comes down to how they function as a family? There are lots of families out there with f**ked up parents and/or kids because of the dynamics within the household.

I had an auntie who was dying from an incurable illness. Whenever she was discussing it, or trying to, and got the slightest bit emotional my uncle would jump in along the lines of 'now now, we'll have none of that.'

Perhaps Harry was raised in an environment where showing emotion was frowned upon, and it's only recently that he's felt in a position where he can?

isn't that how the institution works ?

stiff upper lip old chap, think of the family

I refer you to post 95
Fair point.
I should have made my point more clearly.
That someone tells a twelve year old not to cry (and for them not to) is futile, unless they were raised in that way of thinking in the first place?

A way of thinking not restricted to aristocracy.

Just had the family over for a rescheduled Boxing Day dinner. The subject of Harry and Meghan was raised at the table. My daughter (who has pre-ordered the book) and my daughter-in-Law both thought Harry and Meghan were okay and the royal family were outdated whilst me, Mrs Mottie and Mrs Motties mum supported the royal family and thought Harry and Megan were a pair of shîts. My son and son-in-Law both kept schtum, the pair of pussies! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
The entire Diana fiasco seemed odd
To me

Seemed like the entire nation went into some type of emotional melt down

As thousands of fruit cakes hired coaches to go to London and sit in a park wailing with thousands of other like minded fruit cakes

Mind you it was good for bussiness

Florists
Coach companies
Burger vans
Company’s flogging tacky memorabilia that they knocked up over night

Last edited:
The entire Diana fiasco seemed odd
To me

Seemed like the entire nation went into some type of emotional melt down

As thousands of fruit cakes hired coaches to go to London and sit in a park wailing with thousands of other like minded fruit cakes

Mind you it was good for bussiness

Florists
Coach companies
Burger vans
Company’s flogging tacky memorabilia that they knocked up over night
I read somewhere that a bunch of fruitcakes (heads full of petrol) pay good money to go to a good wood to watch motors race up a hill. Mind you, good for business, tickets and hotdogs cost a fortune.

I read somewhere that a bunch of fruitcakes (heads full of petrol) pay good money to go to a good wood to watch motors race up a hill. Mind you, good for business, tickets and hotdogs cost a fortune.

I heard some where that a bunch of fruit cakes go abroad to walk up
A snowy mountain and than slide back down

In between paying a fortune eating brat wurst and drinking schnapps

Heads starved of oxygen due to altitude and cold weather

Causing brain fade :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back