Spare.

Sponsored Links
FWIW, my "interest" in this subject is limited to what I subliminally take in from radio 5 (which I have on all day, mainly out of habit), and the banter of GD.

Also FWIW, is it just that Harry is thick as mince?
In the same way that Andrew thought he'd smashed it out of the park, with his car crash / clarification interview with Emily Maitlis?
Trying to close down the other side of the argument ?

Poor effort.

Is all, none, or some of what is said by Harry n Meghan true . Then decide how good or bad the institution is.

Trying to close down the other side of the argument ?

Are you a bot? You're posting like one.

Poor effort.

Is all, none, or some of what is said by Harry n Meghan true . Then decide how good or bad the institution is.

Possibly. And?

What does he want?
He says he wants to be left alone in peace. Yet goes out of his way to court attention.
He says he wants his family to be safe. Yet humble-brags about taking out Taliban.
He says he wants a normal family relationship. Yet publicly trashes his family.

It doesn't matter what is true, and what isn't. Frankly, I don't give a shiny shoite.
But, if what he wants is really what he wants, he's going about it in such a cack-handed way, it beggars belief.
Again FWIW, he's either thick as mince, damaged beyond imagining by his mother's death (who wouldn't be?), being played for selfish interests by others.........or all three.

I wouldn't swap places with any of them.

Amazing how many are sucked in by the gutter press.

The establishment worked hand in hand with the scummy tabloids to get at Diana. Same is happening for Harry and Meg.

Sponsored Links
But most won't or can't see it.

Presumably doffing their caps affects their sight

Possibly. And?

What does he want?
He says he wants to be left alone in peace. Yet goes out of his way to court attention.
He says he wants his family to be safe. Yet humble-brags about taking out Taliban.
He says he wants a normal family relationship. Yet publicly trashes his family.

It doesn't matter what is true, and what isn't. Frankly, I don't give a shiny shoite.
But, if what he wants is really what he wants, he's going about it in such a cack-handed way, it beggars belief.
Again FWIW, he's either thick as mince, damaged beyond imagining by his mother's death (who wouldn't be?), being played for selfish interests by others.........or all three.

I wouldn't swap places with any of them.
and you say you are not interested.

yeah right

I too really DGAF about what nonsense the ginger whinger spouts . . . . But it's there & it's in my face.

From the outside looking in I can see that YES, he really does have a genuine grievance with regards to the MSM & how they portray him, but he isn't exactly doing hisself any favours is he???

The whole debacle strikes me as rather odd, even for a VERY odd family.

Now you're strawmanning; keep it up, and you might "win" (y)
It's not about winning.

it's about accepting there is another side. Not just the monarchy one.

when you accept they have contributed you might see things a bit different. But I won't hold my breath.

I'm all my life I have never found 1 side of any argument to be fully right, or wrong. The truth is usually somewhere in between.

Sponsored Links
Back