Spare.

Sponsored Links
How do you mean?

Even Andrew doesn't get this much flack.

But these 2 stand up for themselves and get attacked. If people can't see them getting attacked in here, how on earth will they are how they are attacked in the R W press.

Everybody says they are not bothered about them, or interested in them, but spend so much time complaining about them in here, and other similar places.

Looks like the cap doffers won't believe a word of what they say, but lap up what the institution puts out, and covers up (Andrew).

So either some of what they are saying is right (so by default, some of what the institution is like or does is not classy) or everything they say is wrong and the institution is correct.

Pretty clear to me why so many (and who) in here keep trying to put them down. Can't have the institution bad mouthed now can we.

Keep doffing your caps and attacking them. Then think who is trying to cover things up.

Sponsored Links

But these 2 stand up for themselves and get attacked. If people can't see them getting attacked in here, how on earth will they are how they are attacked in the R W press.

Everybody says they are not bothered about them, or interested in them, but spend so much time complaining about them in here, and other similar places.

Looks like the cap doffers won't believe a word of what they say, but lap up what the institution puts out, and covers up (Andrew).

So either some of what they are saying is right (so by default, some of what the institution is like or does is not classy) or everything they say is wrong and the institution is correct.

Pretty clear to me why so many (and who) in here keep trying to put them down. Can't have the institution bad mouthed now can we.

Keep doffing your caps and attacking them. Then think who is trying to cover things up.

Just because some one comments about some caper does not mean they actually give a ***t

I don’t give a ***t but I comment for some thing to do

The independant news paper had a policy way back of not printing royal type articles

Next you will be telling us that every subject you comment on is because you care

Yeah right :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just because some one comments about some caper does not mean they actually give a ***t

I don’t give a ***t but I comment for some thing to do

The independant news paper had a policy way back of not printing royal type articles

Next you will be telling us that every subject you comment on is because you care

Yeah right :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nobody (including you ) made this much fuss about Andrew.

Who is worst ? Andrew and Meghan for speaking out !

Yeah right

Shot himself in the foot, hasn't he, by raising all of this?
I don't buy the idea that you give up all rights to privacy if you appear in public life. Think of all the ordinary citizens whose lives have been immeasurably damaged because the media wanted to make a buck out of them in the name of public interest. If I appear as the darts champion in the local paper i am not agreeing to the press going through my rubbish for a story, or following me 24/7, or paying papz or former lovers or work colleagues or the police for intrusive pictures and damaging stories.

Blup

I don't buy the idea that you give up all rights to privacy if you appear in public life. Think of all the ordinary citizens whose lives have been immeasurably damaged because the media wanted to make a buck out of them in the name of public interest. If I appear as the darts champion in the local paper i am not agreeing to the press going through my rubbish for a story, or following me 24/7, or paying papz or former lovers or work colleagues or the police for intrusive pictures and damaging stories.

Blup
They employ PR agencies to flog their back stories in the vain hope of getting some MSM exposure.

Do you think that the MSM should only publish what your shelebs wish to be published???

I will grant you that some stuff is out of bounds & you know what . . . . We don't know what we don't know 'cos even your gutter dwelling MSM journalists have some level of decency & refrain from exposing just how hypocrytical most of these '5 mins of fame' seekers really are.

More media avoidance from Harry coming up:

"To coincide with his memoir’s release, the Duke of Sussex is set to appear in a series of television interviews in coming days. Many of the networks involved have touted their upcoming appearances over the past week, so – in case you haven’t been able to keep up – here’s a rundown of where you can catch Harry:

Sunday, 4 p.m. ET – “Harry: The Interview” with journalist Tom Bradby, broadcast in the UK on ITV.

Sunday, 7.30 p.m. ET – “60 Minutes” interview with Anderson Cooper airs on CBS immediately following coverage of the NFL.

Monday, 7-9 a.m. ET – Prince Harry has also joined “Good Morning America” co-anchor Michael Strahan for a wide-ranging interview. The pre-recorded sit-down will air during the ABC show on Monday morning, followed in the evening by a half-hour special on ABC News Live from 8:30 p.m. ET.

Tuesday, 11:35 p.m. ET – The duke will also make an appearance on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” hours after his book is released".

Oh wait, silly me, that’s not media avoidance is it?

Yours is just a poor effort at shouting someone with a contrary opinion to yours, down.

FWIW, my "interest" in this subject is limited to what I subliminally take in from radio 5 (which I have on all day, mainly out of habit), and the banter of GD.

Also FWIW, is it just that Harry is thick as mince?
In the same way that Andrew thought he'd smashed it out of the park, with his car crash / clarification interview with Emily Maitlis?

Sponsored Links
Back