Spare.

Let's face it, regardless of your views on the Harry and Meghan thing, you'd have to be pretty thick not to know and acknowledge that royal families and the machine around them are VERY adept at brushing things under the carpet and projecting/protecting an image the general public wants to see. I liken it to celebrities or anyone in the public eye. They, understandably, want to project a positive image and do their utmost to block anything that could be perceived as negative.

In that sense, modern media and the access we the masses have to it must on some levels be a complete nightmare to institutions like this. Can you imagine all the nasty and negative stuff buried in decades/centuries gone by ... often literally.

Makes me laugh when folk are interviewed for whom the royals can do no wrong, unless they dare deviate from the (carefully crafted) public image that is ;)

Sponsored Links
All the criticism of Harry and the media, and yet, currently one of the most popular topics on this forum.
People do live to gossip about Royals!

Sponsored Links
Well, they have had tons of poo printed about them and i can see why he has wanted to 'spill the beans' so to speak.

I applaud him to be honest. Yes, he is getting paid for his story and he is digging up a lot of dirt but, i guess they have had a guts full and just want to put their side across.

The gutter press have ruined their lives and seems like everyone and their dog believe the gutter press too.
I don't see where the press have ruined their celebrity jet setting life styles, they courted the press then behaved with breath taking hypocrisy, and when the press called them out, they got themselves all upset.

Megan through her brilliance is now using the press and media to generate money in quantities that we could not even begin to image, was in a 100,000,000 dollars, 100 million dollars! for that television thing? Is that having your life ruined?

I have to admire megan (I don't remotely like her) but she has been incredibly successful in what she has achieve for herself. But Harry, what a pathetic sad specimen of a man he is. Born to a life of unparalleled wealth and entitlement, now, not been able to make his own way in the world he or is it megan are sort of selling the families dirty washing, 'my brother shouted at me'.

Sponsored Links
Back