Spare.

He's burnt his bridges now. That Yank bitch has turned him against his own family. I do feel a slight bit sorry for him with her pulling his strings. He's made himself a bit of a target with the Taliban now too - I wouldn’t like to be in his shoes. For someone who whinges on about his privacy, he certainly doesn't seem to give a damn about anyone else’s!
Takes two to tango, maybe he was just waiting for and/or thankful to grab an opportunity that gave him an 'out.'

And if she is pulling the proverbial strings, it's only what happens in relationships day in day out i.e. a more dominant partner calling the shots.

Having said all that, I do think they would have garnered a lot more support if they had moved to the states, kept private things private, and gone about building their charitable organisations. However that doesn't make the ££$$ does it ...

Sponsored Links
His argument is with his family for not supporting him against the media, part 2 is his legal battle against the media

Blup

Strange how the 'palace' won't comment on the accusation that they briefed against Harry and Megan...

The RWM certainly seem to have been given free rein to spout their anti Megan rhetoric at any opportunity, whilst fawning over 'waity katie'!

Harry seems to be on a mission to expose the methods of the immigrant benefit scrounging 'firm' that he was unfortunate enough to be born into...

One wonders if the 'coup de grâce' will be a DNA test?

Sponsored Links
Would you be okay if they were just a common or garden indigenous benefit scroungers or is it the immigrant bit that riles ellal the racist?
It ain't racist to point out the bleeding obvious...

Wouldn't you agree?

After all you stated...

"Sorry, just don't see why we should house whole families of foreigners over here just because one of 'em may be working. If that makes me racist in your eyes, so be it."

The only reason Harry is seeking a reconciliation with the family is to source additional 'scandal' for the sequel. ;)

Uncomfortable with the my enemy's enemy is my friend approach of the right wing media. Clarkson had it over the forklands top gear episode that saw the daily fail siding with the junta. And now the tally ban are getting some sympathy. War is dehumanising and the guy is just reflecting that.

Blup

Well, they have had tons of poo printed about them and i can see why he has wanted to 'spill the beans' so to speak.

I applaud him to be honest. Yes, he is getting paid for his story and he is digging up a lot of dirt but, i guess they have had a guts full and just want to put their side across.

The gutter press have ruined their lives and seems like everyone and their dog believe the gutter press too.

Sponsored Links
Back