Spare.

The entire Diana fiasco seemed odd
To me

Seemed like the entire nation went into some type of emotional melt down

As thousands of fruit cakes hired coaches to go to London and sit in a park wailing with thousands of other like minded fruit cakes

Mind you it was good for bussiness

Florists
Coach companies
Burger vans
Company’s flogging tacky memorabilia that they knocked up over night
You must bloody love Christmas.

Sponsored Links
Screenshot_20230108-203533.png

You must bloody love Christmas.

Don’t quite see what Christmas has to do with it ????

But I can take it or leave it tbh

Blimey were you one of the fruit cakes who went to wail in Hyde park ??? Or stand out side buck house demanding that the two boys were paraded in public ?

Sponsored Links
Don’t quite see what Christmas has to do with it ????

But I can take it or leave it tbh

Blimey were you one of the fruit cakes who went to wail in Hyde park ??? Or stand out side buck house demanding that the two boys were paraded in public ?
Because you're obsessed with fruit cake.

Are you on comission from Mr Kipling?

Just had the family over for a rescheduled Boxing Day dinner. The subject of Harry and Meghan was raised at the table. My daughter (who has pre-ordered the book) and my daughter-in-Law both thought Harry and Meghan were okay and the royal family were outdated whilst me, Mrs Mottie and Mrs Motties mum supported the royal family and thought Harry and Megan were a pair of shîts. My son and son-in-Law both kept schtum, the pair of pussies! :ROFLMAO:

lol

maybe the old see things different to the youth..

I think it is time for H & M to now be quiet regarding the past.

I watched the ITV interview yesterday, and i couldn't help but think the whole process seems eerily similar to what Dianna done.

anyway the guy doing the interview asked why they keep going on after wishing for a private life. Harry replied "so that there is historic record when he is long gone of their side of events and not just what is regurgitated in the press of half truths leaked by his family". (not word for word accurate here but was something along these lines)

He spoke of reconciliation, I don't think there will be any reconciliation in our lifetime, it's gone too far.

lol

I watched the ITV interview yesterday, and i couldn't help but think the whole process seems eerily similar to what Dianna done.

anyway the guy doing the interview asked why they keep going on after wishing for a private life. Harry replied "so that there is historic record when he is long gone of their side of events and not just what is regurgitated in the press of half truths leaked by his family". (not word for word accurate here but was something along these lines)

He spoke of reconciliation, I don't think there will be any reconciliation in our lifetime, it's gone too far.
By chance i watched E8S4 of The Crown last night, the one with the Diana-Panorama interview, and it gave a pov from William on how his mother's behaviour affected him. He managed the emotional turmoil much better and appears to be a stronger character than his brother.
It's all been jolly for advance book sales in Europe and creating a buzz around the release in the U.S this week. They love all that stuff and i'm sure the irony of him making money from the death of his mother will totally escape him.

lol

Definitely the younger see things differently to the old, and want to see less mental burden on people.

Harry has effectively rejected the monarchy, and the institution. If he doesn't put his side of the story, who will? The institution via its feeds to the media has already got him portrayed as the bad guy. But is he, really ?

What has he done wrong in comparison to many others of the firm ? Even his brothers possible affair (whilst married with kids) was hushed up very quickly. Who knows if it happened or not, but Harry rejecting institution life for a family life appears to have really offended the cap doffers. Then there is his uncle, and look what his own dad did. Was never much public criticism, via the press, objection to all of that. Much worse than what Harry has ever done.

I went to work (Lloyd's Bank, middle of brum.) Roads were very clear on the Saturday of the funeral (y)

Another fellow banker. I was at Lloyds - only an 11 year stretch though. 1984 to 1995 in Bristol straight from school. Couldn't wait to get out in the end, could see it was going downhill even then. Now just a shadow of it's former self.

I was initially annoyed and disgusted at the spare bringing out his spare book but, since snippets have been revealed, I've completely changed my mind.

It's absolutely hilarious :ROFLMAO: It just goes to prove, if that were even needed, what an absolute tw@ he is :rolleyes:

Indeed...

The coffin dodgers tend to be out of touch with the real world and seem to have an awfully large stock of backward looking rose tinted glasses...

They also seem to not like the younger generations, probably because their mortality is catching up with them and they are getting bitter in their dotage...

Sadly they still have the ability to vote, and invariably they screw up the prospects of those to come...

Logans Run was an interesting concept, albeit we could extend the age range a tad :)

Sponsored Links
Back