stevethespreader

lol yer iv seen them pic today m8 looks good whats whith the lab hope you have run him in by now :eek:
hes left he wasent my lab he was the lab for the whole site there is no lab now there are 2 ceilings left 54m2 and 75m2 a couple of walls to float and set a bit more skimming and its job done then im out of work again for how ever long im just starting to get in the swing of things, theres a nice archway to do as well

Sponsored Links
get back in too it then stop start stop start agen pain in the arse the plastering game
went too look at a 3 bed end terrise me mums house fooking numty builders i was ment too just paint now im skimming the lot not happy at all two weeks in essex joy :evil:
still i can get the carp rods out at night :cool: just cant be asked with it pluss i get too take the 3year old with me too :eek:
as my mum said she will watch her while im working ******

smashed it too fook changing a digger bucket then droped a peace of concrete on it the same day
DSC01007.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

Sponsored Links
nice one guys good to see ya talking again.
is the arch an exsisting one or you got to make it steve?
used my plastic trowel to trowel up again today loved it no water needed on the ceilin just two rubs over and a shiney polished finish

jr were you get it from bud you got link bro
looking too by more toys lol

and who's this numty ******
jog on m8
please inlighten us as too what makes you better then the rest of us then

i got it from here mate
http://bartrowels.com/
the site looks **** but the trowel is pukka mate saves me soooo much work doin a set start to finish with 2 healthy coats in 2 hours now. even on paint over skims when it doesnt usually suck in. less water used very little brushin needed no spraying at all. you should get one mate.

if got one some were m8 but can i find it can i **** m8
thanks bud ill get on that then

have you tryed it with a sponge float at the same time too pull the fines off think it mite over polish it tho

ive only used my sponge float for feathering in as i find you dnt need to pay any attention to the actually patch right untill the end makes it alot easier, i think i need a new sponge float anyway mines seen better days haha.
also ive never really used it to d a whole ceilin bit unsure as to the process and order you would use one

nice one guys good to see ya talking again.
is the arch an exsisting one or you got to make it steve?
used my plastic trowel to trowel up again today loved it no water needed on the ceilin just two rubs over and a shiney polished finish
this arch is doin my head in its an old lath and plast arch that is wobbly with high and low spots and the arch bead dont sit right it looks awfull i would rather reform the arch but the gaffer says hes not paying for that and ive got to skim it as it is its gonna look awfull, i was hoping it to be a really nice piece of work, to take some pics, the beads were a nightmare to put on plaster would come off or the screws or nails would bend, it took me ages, that my first job in the morning to skim that, friday im turning into a lab as the boy im workin with wants a stab at the 54m2 ceiling, which will give me a chance to take some good pics and a vid of him doin it, its on stilts i wish i was 20 years younger :mrgreen:
ps yes it is good to be talking to plstering again, and my plastic trowel has nicks it it that was scarring my work

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back