stevethespreader

it looks good mate it doesnt look as bad as i thought it would when you was describeing it, did your flexi beads line up ok if it was a dodgy surface
it was a nightmare getting them lined up in the end i used steel beads on the down edges, i found them easier to line up with the plastic ones all in all i think i spent at least half a day bashing and drilling screws in and getting it lined up the best i could, it was my last day today, the 75m ceiling cant be done yet as there all working upstairs, we done the 54m2 ceiling today though, well jim did i laboured for him and took some vids and pics , he broke his stilts doing it, one of the calf brackets snapped in half just as he finished, i will post pics later and a link to the vids

Sponsored Links
steve on your averadge day skimming how many bags of skim
you get throw just asking mate cant wait for pics/vids
the arch looks good mate as long as it paints up ok thats the main thing

steve on your averadge day skimming how many bags of skim
you get throw just asking mate cant wait for pics/vids
the arch looks good mate as long as it paints up ok thats the main thing
its impossible to say m8 it could be a large job with big hits or a job not so big with fiddley bits thats time consuming, im up loading the vids and pics now, the vids are taking ages

day on walls m8 or lids whats the most youv put on bag wize
just got a refina mm22 fcking need too clean the paddel

Sponsored Links
day on walls m8 or lids whats the most youv put on bag wize
just got a refina mm22 fcking need too clean the paddel
i suppose about 10 bags maybe 11 cant be sure its got to be about that , mm22? what about ur bosch?, the vids have just finished will be on shortly

still got the uther mixer steve thats my mane one just saw it on ebay and got it inpulse buy i gess ill post pics tomoz befor and after i clean it trust me it needs a clean fck knows what the guy was mixing with it but think i need a kango paddle it works well

still got the uther mixer steve thats my mane one just saw it on ebay and got it inpulse buy i gess ill post pics tomoz befor and after i clean it trust me it needs a clean fck knows what the guy was mixing with it but think i need a kango paddle it works well
jim uses a bosch as well only his is blue not red, i think you will find that your main mixer will become the mm22, and the bosch will be left in shed as a spare my m222 has developed a whirring noise i may send it in for a service i've been servicing it myself, but cant seem to get rid of this noise

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back