stevethespreader

smashed it too fook changing a digger bucket then droped a peace of concrete on it the same day
DSC01007.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

DSC01012.jpg
it should heal m8 at least its not diseased like mine did you hire that digger?

Sponsored Links
arch kits B&Q m8 £35
hired the digger for the day £80 all in drop off pick up and fuel
not bad called him at 10am i was sitting in it gone lunch time
he sells sand/stone/topsoil and has a grab lorry for muck away iv got a footing job soon think ill be using him agen
And its nice too be talking to you m8 and as for numty ****** yer well think ill bite me tounge

Photo-0223.jpg

Photo-0220.jpg

tite fit that one but i can drive it throw your frunt door and out your back door
DSC00345.jpg

Sponsored Links
i never doubted you mate haha i ljust like driving over buildings in big diggers haha then saying told you it would fit :LOL:

google digger land m8 its just down the road lol
im off there in the sumer with the 3 year old but im playing too
under dig the tracks then sit back and wach the numtys try too get it out lol gats me all the time

haha im gonna have a look at it tomorow mate sounds good its been few years scince ive drove one but its got to be like rideing a bike surley

tell you what m8 if your up for coming too kent for the weekend bud ill meet up with you be a right laugh travel in over the road £19 per night
just think beers and diggers lol erm will be fun or bring the kids too if you want hahahahaha

iten codes on ebay m8 have a look iv used them in the past that arch look good

it looks good mate it doesnt look as bad as i thought it would when you was describeing it, did your flexi beads line up ok if it was a dodgy surface

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back