Stop using fossil fuels ? It's impossible ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
According to engineer mag,no gas boilers in 20 years!

Until America, China, India, lots and lots of small countries including UK, decide to toe the line on emissions, the world climate will suffer. We are also entering a natural period of coldness that could bring on another ice age eventually. I wont be around to see any of this so until big companies and countries stop supplying me with things that try to kill us all I will carry on using those things because in this day and age I cannot survive without them.

Sponsored Links
Until these reports identify that the ever increasing Human population of the planet is the primary cause of global warming and the UN and governments do something about that, however unpopular, then nothing will happen.

Until these reports identify that the ever increasing Human population of the planet is the primary cause of global warming and the UN and governments do something about that, however unpopular, then nothing will happen.

Said on the radio earlier that we're just entering the beginning of the next ice age. I think that's why they now call it climate change.

Population growth is not the primary cause of global warming. Economic growth is.

To demonstrate this, imagine a family of 6 in Chad. Their carbon footprint is tiny compared to a family of three in the US.

As a country develops, its consumption increases, and the per head carbon footprint increases. What also happens is that the birth rate drops, so urbanisation, education etc increases.

The world's population will level out about 10billion(ish), but economic growth will result in huge energy increases, and plastic waste generation.

Population growth is not the primary cause of global warming. Economic growth is

Economic growth eventually follows on from a population. First thing happens is all the trees are chopped down.
So population is still the primary factor imo.

Last edited:
but economic growth will result in huge energy increases, and plastic waste generation

And electro magnetic pollution. The invisible one.
Was using a detector yesterday and outside the window it hit orange and inside dropped to a safe level.
When the mobile phone was switched on it hit red.
And the signal is set to get stronger. 5G?
It will be like the asbestos disaster in another 20 or 30 years.

I dare say the big multi billion pound communication companies will agree that their pollution is dangerous.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The world's population will level out about 10billion(ish), but economic growth will result in huge energy increases, and plastic waste generation

And when the food sources are all poisoned it will be war. Unless cancer kills us off first.
Real clever is mankind.
NOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back